LGBTQ

Box Ox

Yes we won’t be agreeing that a narrow definition of woman describing biological functions expanded with the use of design or “nature” captures all women or men.

You want to define what men and women are by measurements that go beyond biology because you have to in order for trans ideology to have any footing in the world. I understand that. I'm perfectly comfortable with sticking to biological fact because I can.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710549693660.png

vantexan

Yes I agree, using physical biological functions or features as a definition of what someone is ain’t a great argument to base the definition of man and woman around.

Rest of your point I disagree with.
Of course it's a great argument. And amazingly science has determined that someone with those particular natural features has chromosomes that correspond with those features. Altering your original features won't change the chromosomes.

El Correcto

god is dead
You want to define what men and women are by measurements that go beyond biology because you have to in order for trans ideology to have any footing in the world. I understand that. I'm perfectly comfortable with sticking to biological fact because I can.
You want to use an incomplete definition of man and woman from a biological stand point. There are already females that don’t have the things you are assigning to them and you can’t accept that so you just declare it should be by design or nature that they were supposed to have them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course it's a great argument. And amazingly science has determined that someone with those particular natural features has chromosomes that correspond with those features. Altering your original features won't change the chromosomes.
No it doesn’t and no they don’t.
There are examples of human beings with pensises that have XX chromosomes and people with vaginas that have XY chromosomes.

Science shouldn’t write these people off as well that goes against the norm of their design or “nature”. That isn’t scientific, you can’t just declare naturally occurring people unnatural because they don’t fit your very narrow design or natural law view point. That is just you declaring what those people should have been, not studying what they are and accepting it.

vantexan

There are examples of human beings with pensises that have XX chromosomes and people with vaginas that have XY chromosomes.

Science shouldn’t write these people off as well that goes against the norm of their design or “nature”. That isn’t scientific, you can’t just declare naturally occurring people unnatural because they don’t fit your very narrow design or natural law view point. That is just you declaring what those people should have been, not studying what they are and accepting it.
You want to make the rare exception the standard we use to determine what is a woman. With the rarest of cases there are some exceptions, but the vast majority of women have essentially the same plumbing. Which is very different from what men have. I'm not declaring anyone unnatural. I'm saying that women who declare themselves men or vice versa aren't acting naturally. That it's a mental issue. Because those women who say they are men still have everything within them to reproduce, assuming no physical impairment.

El Correcto

god is dead
You want to make the rare exception the standard we use to determine what is a woman.
That isn’t the standard, intersex people don’t all go by they-them, they usually go along with the identity they are given at birth.

vast majority of women have essentially the same plumbing.
This is my point you can’t use that to define all women it isn’t the standard of what a woman is.

El Correcto

god is dead
No one walks around curious if every woman they meet is a woman or not, as if they can’t tell because she might not have all the right parts to produce children.

That is a very stupid standard of what a woman is, very strict definition that doesn’t even encompass everybody you would consider a woman. It’s a disingenuous use of science to demean women down to biological functions and insult trans people.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people at least subconsciously realize that this definition doesn’t work so you slap well they were designed to fit my standard or nature says they should fit my standard.

That isn’t how it works, that’s just declaring purpose for someone’s anatomy as if that is how it has to be. That isn’t scientific.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think you have a very close minded shallow atheist view point that you are putting on full display by instigating a homosexual to come read your nonsense about design and natural law nonsense when it comes to biology backing up your definition of woman.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I'm sure someone like you would recognize and acknowledge a "freak" of nature.

vantexan

That isn’t the standard, intersex people don’t all go by they-them, they usually go along with the identity they are given at birth.

This is my point you can’t use that to define all women it isn’t the standard of what a woman is.
Again, you're using extreme examples to deny the known standard of what a woman is. Just because you want it to be so doesn't make it so.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again, you're using extreme examples to deny the known standard of what a woman is. Just because you want it to be so doesn't make it so.
Biological features and functions are not what being a woman is. There women you would consider women that do not fit this definition and tacking on purpose or design that isn’t there doesn’t fix it.