LGBTQ

Box Ox

Which you shortly back tracked and refused to elaborate on just declaring yourself an atheist.

Backtracked? What?

And I've been posting that I'm an atheist for at least 5 years now.

You keep throwing around the word design with nothing to back it up, perhaps you’re better off discussing your nonsense with brownflush, he agrees with you whole heartedly..

I'm just an old school atheist liberal who isn't interested in indulging the religious fantasies of either end of the political spectrum.

El Correcto

god is dead
Backtracked? What?

And I've been posting that I'm an atheist for at least 5 years now.
Back tracked explaining to me the purpose and “design” of a woman. Don’t be a coward, speak your mind on it. Explain to me and any woman reading this the purpose of a woman and what designed them.

Brownflush would have no problem doing this, he is a man of his convictions.

Box Ox

Back tracked explaining to me the purpose and “design” of a woman. Don’t be a coward, speak your mind on it. Explain to me and any woman reading this the purpose of a woman and what designed them.

Oh, trying to get me on my use of the word "design" since an argument can't actually be made to support the idea that men can be women and women can be men. Nothing about my use of the word "design" makes my point (definition of a female) any less true.

I'm an atheist so by "designed" I just mean in a general sense. The process of DNA replication during growth, etc etc.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh, trying to get me on my use of the word "design" since an argument can't actually be made to support the idea that men can be women and women can be men. Nothing about my use of the word "design" makes my point (definition of a female) any less true.
Ya it absolutely does. You’re declaring designed left and right, “design” is your opinion of how biological functions of the body should be used.

That isn’t a good definition of a woman or man bud.

Box Ox

Ya it absolutely does. You’re declaring designed left and right, “design” is your opinion of how biological functions of the body should be used.

Let's try this again:

A woman is an adult human female

A female is one whose body was designed to produce ova, the large gamete in sexual reproduction.

The definitions of man/male work the same way.

It's quite simple.

El Correcto

god is dead
You go beyond just describing the functions, you’re stepping in to declare these functions the purpose of someone.

That is not scientific, that is your opinion, usually it’s based on “design”, a theist opinion. It just shows even with your lack of belief in god theist arguments still go through your head as sound logic.

vantexan

White Christians to name one, especially the child molesting catholic priests to get even more specific.
What rights do White Christians have that you don't have? Covering up things that would greatly embarrass and legally harm the Catholic Church isn't a right. It's appalling, but it's not a right. The sad truth is that people with an agenda try to protect that agenda anytime an associate acts out in a negative way. And negative can range from mouthing off to doing unspeakable acts. We're seeing all the time corrupt politicians being covered for. That's not special rights codified. That's an informal two tiered system of justice. Same for the Catholic Church or any other church that covers for their clergy.

Box Ox

Let's try this again:

A woman is an adult human female

A female is one whose body was designed to produce ova, the large gamete in sexual reproduction.

The definitions of man/male work the same way.

It's quite simple.
You go beyond just describing the functions, you’re stepping in to declare these functions the purpose of someone.

No I'm not. They're biological realities. Not descriptions of one's purpose in life.

That is not scientific, that is your opinion, usually it’s based on “design”, a theist opinion. It just shows even with your lack of belief in god theist arguments still go through your head as sound logic.

Biological realities are scientific. You're trying to run away from this by ascribing beliefs to me that I don't hold. An understandable fallback position.

El Correcto

god is dead
No I'm not. They're biological realities. Not descriptions of one's purpose in life.

Biological realities are scientific. You're trying to run away from this by ascribing beliefs to me that I don't hold. An understandable fallback position.
Okay now try to define these biological realities without the word design and arrive at using biological functions to define a woman.
There are women who can’t reproduce, are they designed not to? I don’t think so and I also think they are still a woman.

vantexan

The whole point of biology is to fertilize an egg to propagate the species. Anything else is just one's idea of pleasure. Whether that pleasure is acceptable is the crux of the matter.

El Correcto

god is dead
What rights do White Christians have that you don't have? Covering up things that would greatly embarrass and legally harm the Catholic Church isn't a right. It's appalling, but it's not a right. The sad truth is that people with an agenda try to protect that agenda anytime an associate acts out in a negative way. And negative can range from mouthing off to doing unspeakable acts. We're seeing all the time corrupt politicians being covered for. That's not special rights codified. That's an informal two tiered system of justice. Same for the Catholic Church or any other church that covers for their clergy.
Freedom to discriminate based on phony religious claims.
They have the right not to report sex offenders, do you even realize what we are talking about or do you really not realize tax free religion and not having to legally report past sex abuse crimes against minors as a problem and being a bit too much “rights” for religious freedom.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
White blonde hair and openly campaigning against minorities. I think I’ve seen this episode before.
Stop crying.
I disagree survival is.
There are lots of animals that eat siblings and off springs. The main drive is survival and behaviors that increase the odds of that end up striving long time. Same sex attraction and sex has been recorded since society began, it isn’t going away.
Perverting nature has always been around.
Since society began? Well, that makes it ooootay.

Box Ox

What is a “female” reproductive system.

Well, in case you've never seen or learned about it:

frs.jpeg

You still refuse to define this word without design and demeaning women’s purpose to their biological functions.

Why is it demeaning? It's a description of a biological reality. It's like describing a person as generally having 2 arms and 2 legs.

vantexan

Freedom to discriminate based on phony religious claims.
They have the right not to report sex offenders, do you even realize what we are talking about or do you really not realize tax free religion and not having to legally report past sex abuse crimes against minors as a problem and being a bit too much “rights” for religious freedom.
I've already said it was appalling what they did. I think all those priests and any other paedophiles should be in prison. Yet I'm seeing people talk of MAP's. That's likely the next big push. Forgive them because they can't help it. Good to see you have a point that you draw a line at.