LGBTQ

vantexan

From Newsweek:

Of the estimated 332 million citizens living in the United States, 1.3 million adults and 300,000 youth ages 13 to 17 identify as transgender, equaling half a percent and 1.4 percent of the population respectively, according to a report published by Williams Institute, a think tank at UCLA's Law School in 2022.

Not all transgender people identify as women, and an even smaller number consists of transgender women hoping to compete in girls' and women's sports.

Privacy laws make it tough to identify the exact number of transgender athletes competing in public school sports, but researcher and medical physicist Joanna Harper estimates the number can't exceed 100 nationwide.

"While we don't know the exact number of trans women competing in NCAA sports, I would be very surprised if there were more than 100 of them in the women's category," Harper told Newsweek.

One hundred transgender athletes would comprise an incredibly small number of the U.S. population, and the number dwindles even further when it comes to middle school and high school athletes.

All this hyperventilating over a vaninshingly small number of trans athletes competing in public schools. It’s just like radicals to pick on the weakest or smallest numbers.
So let them smash girls records, let them shower with the girls, let them take scholarships that should've gone to a girl. Who cares, it's just a small number. Yup, started with one. How many now? How many in ten years?

El Correcto

god is dead
So let them smash girls records, let them shower with the girls, let them take scholarships that should've gone to a girl. Who cares, it's just a small number. Yup, started with one. How many now? How many in ten years?
There are already women that will do those things to other women.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t know much about women’s sports, I barely even watch men’s sports.
I don’t think about sports when it comes to healthcare and civil rights tbh, I know sports has done great things for these issues with CTE and historic moments like Olympic Games in Berlin.

It’s not a huge concern of mine personally and not why I’m involved in this conversation. Sports issues compared to you comparing lgbt with pedophiles and animal :censored2:ers are two completely different issues and stances.

You’re deflecting and moving on because you realize(hopefully) what you’re doing is wrong and insulting.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you’re going to beat me up on equality of women’s sports based on athletic differences between women I don’t really have a lot of good answers for you.

I just don’t consider it that important compared to all the other hatred and prejudice I see being perpetrated against the trans community outside of sports discrimination.

vantexan

I don’t know much about women’s sports, I barely even watch men’s sports.
I don’t think about sports when it comes to healthcare and civil rights tbh, I know sports has done great things for these issues with CTE and historic moments like Olympic Games in Berlin.

It’s not a huge concern of mine personally and not why I’m involved in this conversation. Sports issues compared to you comparing lgbt with pedophiles and animal :censored2:ers are two completely different issues and stances.

You’re deflecting and moving on because you realize(hopefully) what you’re doing is wrong and insulting.
I'm replying to your posts, not moving on. I have repeatedly said that no one should be physically attacked. But its not just the trans people advocating for open acceptance. It's the entire liberal side of the aisle that's telling us we must bend the knee. That we must modify our behavior to know which pronouns to use for each individual. They've advocated for destroying careers if you "misgender" someone. All of this in a short timeframe. We must do what you want or else. And we're all kinds of negative names if we don't. Just another issue to attack us with. People who would harm trans people are a relatively small group. But all people who don't believe a man can be a woman are being pushed around by this issue. Not enough for you to live in peace. You want to control.

Next Day Err

Not really a federal issue. The federal prerogative is protection of their individual rights.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710723760110.png

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm replying to your posts, not moving on. I have repeatedly said that no one should be physically attacked.
I never brought up someone being physically attacked.
But it’s not just the trans people advocating for open acceptance. It's the entire liberal side of the aisle that's telling us we must bend the knee. That we must modify our behavior to know which pronouns to use for each individual. They've advocated for destroying careers if you "misgender" someone. All of this in a short timeframe. We must do what you want or else. And we're all kinds of negative names if we don't. Just another issue to attack us with.
Yeah we kind of been over your arguments before with homosexuals, we get it, but it is time to move on, you need to get a life and leave the trans people alone okay bud?

People who would harm trans people are a relatively small group.
I would say risk committing a crime against trans people.
But all people who don't believe a man can be a woman are being pushed around by this issue. Not enough for you to live in peace. You want to control.
There you go again being insulting to transwomen, I think it’s unfair to call them men.

vantexan

I never brought up someone being physically attacked.

Yeah we kind of been over your arguments before with homosexuals, we get it, but it is time to move on, you need to get a life and leave the trans people alone okay bud?

I would say risk committing a crime against trans people.

There you go again being insulting to transwomen, I think it’s unfair to call them men.
Yah, only you have a right to your opinion. As I said, no one should be physically attacked. But it seems to me you want it to be a crime to even consider "trans women" not women. You want control over what people say outloud. Might think it, but don't say it.

Amazing you telling me to get a life considering you're here constantly attacking Christianity.