LGBTQ

Sportello

Of course they’re not. The majority of people who commit crimes are not black. Look for offender rates as a percentage of the total population. Total numbers given in isolation can be misleading.

No I didn’t. Could you link me to more information about that? Think any of them might also be lgbtq? How many of the indictments involved victims of the same sex?
Once again, you’re asking me to do your research. If you want me to work for you, pay me.

Box Ox

Did you know that almost 900 Republican officials have been indicted for sex crimes involving children in the last decade?
No I didn’t. Could you link me to more information about that?
Once again, you’re asking me to do your research. If you want me to work for you, pay me.

Because once again, you've made a big claim. And once again, when asked to provide your source of information for that claim you suggest you'd have to put in some sort of work to do so and would need to be paid for your time.

If you don't already have the supporting information for a claim in front of you, why are you making the claim in the first place?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because once again, you've made a big claim. And once again, when asked to provide your source of information for that claim you suggest you'd have to put in some sort of work to do so and would need to be paid for your time.

If you don't already have the supporting information for a claim in front of you, why are you making the claim in the first place?
Because he’s full of :censored2:.

Sportello

Why don’t you ask Brown flush about the claims he makes? Just select my text and Google it.

Like this;

Here’s another link for you:

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Half of those were confirmed in the story as male-on-male offenses. LGBTQLMNO+. Good job.

rod

Retired 23 years
1719170529998.png

I'd have to see pictures or it isn't true.