LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
If a straight man can marry a woman and still molest children then a gay man could certainly have sex with other adult men and still molest children.
Yes.
You keep wanting to make exceptions for gay men as if paedophilia amongst gays isn't as bad as amongst heterosexuals.
No.
Here's the caveat: there are a lot more heterosexuals than homosexuals so by sheer numbers there are more heterosexual paedophiles.
That’s fine, I don’t care about a pedophiles other orientation, it’s really none of my concern when it comes to these people. What is a concern is the pedophilia part. Unlike you people I’m not demonizing a perfectly acceptable sexual preference like homosexuality or heterosexuality.

My argument is against people calling all pedophiles who molest boys gay. These people are usually rarely gay, they are interested in only adult women with a sexual perversion to children.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My argument is against people calling all pedophiles who molest boys gay. These people are usually rarely gay, they are interested in only adult women with a sexual perversion to children.
So a man that is 30 has sex with a 12 year old boy is not queer? Same gender sex is defined as homo sex.
Yeah, he's not gay. He's a gay monster.

El Correcto

god is dead
So a man that is 30 wants to have sex with a 12 year old boy is not queer?
He could be. But usually no, they are attracted to adult women majority of the time with a perversion towards children.
Same gender sex is defined as homo sex.
Yeah, he's not gay. He's a gay monster.
You’re too focused on the same sex aspect of the act and not honed into the abusive age gap, them targeting children. These people are rarely attracted to adults of the same sex, they do not have gay attractions, they have pedophiliac attractions.

El Correcto

god is dead

Sexual abuse and sexual orientation of child sex offenders​

Most people who sexually abuse children also experience heterosexual attraction to adults. Someone who has sexual relationships with adult women may sexually abuse boys, and someone who sexually abuses children of one sex is likely to abuse children of the other sex.

BrownFlush

He could be. But usually no, they are attracted to adult women majority of the time with a perversion towards children.

You’re too focused on the same sex aspect of the act and not honed into the abusive age gap, them targeting children. These people are rarely attracted to adults of the same sex, they do not have gay attractions, they have pedophiliac attractions.
You trying to uphold homosexuality as honorable by saying pedos are attracted to women....
The hoops some people jump through to defend abnormal sexual depravity.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think straight pedophiles are trusted more around young boys than gay men are.
I think this leaves boys more vulnerable to abuse because people wrongly assume a seemingly straight man would never look at a young boy that way.
Pedophiles usually dont discriminate that kind of way when it comes to children. You can’t trust them around any kid.

BrownFlush

I think straight pedophiles are trusted more around young boys than gay men are.
I think this leaves boys more vulnerable to abuse because people wrongly assume a seemingly straight man would never look at a young boy that way.
Pedophiles usually dont discriminate that kind of way when it comes to children. You can’t trust them around any kid.
Maybe so.
But, if my kid needed a ride home from ball practice and the choice was the coach who was queer or the dad of one of his fellow ball players, he's coming home with the Dad.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe so.
But, if my kid needed a ride home from ball practice and the choice was the coach who was queer or the dad of one of his fellow ball players, he's coming home with the Dad.
I don’t care.
Your personal biases when it comes to your kids is your right.
But demonizing homosexuals as child sex offender and conflating all pedophiles who offend against young boys as gay man thing is not correct.

BrownFlush

I don’t care.
Your personal biases when it comes to your kids is your right.
But demonizing homosexuals as child sex offender and conflating all pedophiles who offend against young boys as gay man thing is not correct.
No demonization. No one said "all"
But, a point that needs made is, regardless of age, or age difference, or sexual preference, isn't sex with the same sex queer?

vantexan

When a pedophile priest gets caught abusing boys, the defense of religious institutions comes down to “this is why we hate the gays and don’t trust them”.

You don’t know if that priest is really a homosexual. You just know that he is a pedophile who targeted a boy.
The Catholic Church historically was a place where gay men could participate in a society that otherwise would imprison and often kill them. A significant amount of priests are/were closeted homosexuals. And having access to a lot of young boys and a hierarchy that preferred to move priests around to avoid public scandals has led to the open wounds that the Catholic Church is still recovering from.

El Correcto

god is dead
No demonization. No one said "all"
But, a point that needs made is, regardless of age, or age difference, or sexual preference, isn't sex with the same sex queer?
Attraction to children doesn’t determine someone’s orientation. That is just an abusive perversion.
If someone is not attracted to adults of the same sex, never had a boyfriend, would never try to hook up with another man, but just so happens to get his pedophile hands on a young boy, no I would not consider him a gay man. It isn’t an attraction to the same sex at that point, it is a pedophile attraction to children.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Catholic Church historically was a place where gay men could participate in a society that otherwise would imprison and often kill them. A significant amount of priests are/were closeted homosexuals. And having access to a lot of young boys and a hierarchy that preferred to move priests around to avoid public scandals has led to the open wounds that the Catholic Church is still recovering from.
Source:your ass.

Gay priests would be sucking and :censored2:ing each other, not little boys.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again you're trying to say gay men aren't paedophiles.
No you’re saying gay priests are pedophiles.
I’m saying how do you know these priests are gay? Wanting to abuse children does not make you gay or straight, it makes you a pedophile.

It would make much more sense for gay priests to hook up with each other than to sexually abuse children would it not?

vantexan

No you’re saying gay priests are pedophiles.
I’m saying how do you know these priests are gay? Wanting to abuse children does not make you gay or straight, it makes you a pedophile.

It would make much more sense for gay priests to hook up with each other than to sexually abuse children would it not?
Did I say ALL gay priests are paedophiles? I've already pointed out.that whether heterosexual or homosexual there's a percentage who commit paedophilia. You might see a higher percentage among priests because the Catholic Church gives them access to young boys and a position of authority over them.