LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’ve been thinking the same about every one of your posts.

It’s OK Tommy, carry on.

K, don’t actually care, carry on.

No one cares.

#nohomo
Surprise! Surprise! You sure acted like you cared . You have nothing.So of course now ,nobody cares.
Hope this helps... Jesus said this

He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.--Matthew 19: 4-6

No man can leave father and mother and cleave to a husband and do what Jesus is saying here.
No woman can leave father and mother and cleave to a wife and do what Jesus is saying here.
What? No more Jesus stuff?
Yeah...obviously you have carried this way passed where you wanted to go.

Last edited:

vantexan

So the theory goes but there are no extant copies of any part of the New Testsment prior to the mid 2nd century.

And more importantly, there are no extant versions of the entire New Testament prior to the 5th century A.D.

Also, the evidence is that the Catholic Church added to the 2nd century Gospels that have been discovered ... so a bit disconcerting in that respect.
And not to mention there are nonbelievers spreading disinformation too.

BrownFlush

He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.--Matthew 19: 4-6

No man can leave father and mother and cleave to a husband and do what Jesus is saying here.
No woman can leave father and mother and cleave to a wife and do what Jesus is saying here.

No one cares.

#nohomo
I'd say from just that passage alone.. Jesus does.

BrownFlush

Jesus said that?
What??..ttku

BrownArmy

What??..ttku

No, I mean, did Jesus actually say that or is that just flowery language attributed to Jesus?

My impression is you take for granted as true everything you read in your particular version of the Bible.

That’s fine (although there are different versions of the Bible).

You continue to do you, and the rest of us will continue to care not a whit.

BrownFlush

No, I mean, did Jesus actually say that or is that just flowery language attributed to Jesus?
lol..If I was gay, It wouldn't sound flowery to me.
Yes, Jesus actually said those words.
My impression is you take for granted as true everything you read in your particular version of the Bible.
I'll tell you what. You just take any "version" you want , go to Matthew 19: 4-6 and just see if they all don't come out meaning the same as quoted here.
You continue to do you, and the rest of us will continue to care not a whit.
Well now isn't that sweet. I've never heard you say that. Thanks so much.

BrownFlush

It’s clear to me that you’re full of hate.

Hate for the other.

Hate for the different.

Hate for the stranger.

Jesus doesn’t take you seriously.
When what Jesus says is right in front of you and you don't believe or accept it as truth, don't tell me how Jesus feels about me.

So quoting scripture. Agreeing with Jesus. Makes me hate other, different, and a stranger.

Wow..you are amazing.

Pretty sure how Jesus takes me, but as for taking you seriously, it's clear to me that you are more than full of :censored2:.

BrownArmy

When what Jesus says is right in front of you and you don't believe or accept it as truth, don't tell me how Jesus feels about me.

So quoting scripture. Agreeing with Jesus. Makes me hate other, different, and a stranger.

Wow..you are amazing.

Pretty sure how Jesus takes me, but as for taking you seriously, it's clear to me that you are more than full of :censored2:.

I’m sure you’re a nice guy.

Mostly I just feel pity for you.

Tommy.