Longshoremen’s Strike

Next Day Err

Harris supports the PRO Act, Trump opposes it. Harris supports PLA's and the biden harris administration has mandated them on most federal funded projects, Trump banned PLAs on federal projects. Harris is against right-to-work laws, Trump supports a national right-to-work law. The Butch-Lewis act saved the pensions of over a million union workers, Trump was against the Butch-Lewis act all 3 times the law was presented to him, the Biden-Harris administration told congress they would not sign the American Rescue Plan unless the Butch-Lewis Act was part of it.

These are the actual facts, if all you want to talk about is transgenders, wokeness, and cancel culture, vote for whoever you want, but if we talk about unions wages, pensions, worker rights, and unions working on federal projects, the choice couldnt be clearer

Pullman Brown

What do you think about Donald Trump calling for termination of parts of our Constitution?
It will never happen. Come on. He knows that he’s just being provocative. Only 27 amendments out of 14,000 since its inception! They all have nationalized everything! Federalism is the way! The States should have all the power they granted certain responsibilities to the federal government. States/colonies preceded the union are they would have never ratified the constitution. The constitution lays out how to change things but it is very hard to do. I personally would like to see all future presidents to focus on what the constitution allows the executive powers to be. They all have to much power!

Next Day Err

It will never happen. Come on. He knows that he’s just being provocative. Only 27 amendments out of 14,000 since its inception! They all have nationalized everything! Federalism is the way! The States should have all the power they granted certain responsibilities to the federal government. States/colonies preceded the union are they would have never ratified the constitution. The constitution lays out how to change things but it is very hard to do. I personally would like to see all future presidents to focus on what the constitution allows the executive powers to be. They all have to much power!
We would’ve never come to be top dog had we stayed a loose network of states with no strong federal government. Probably would’ve been eventually dominated again is my thought.

Pullman Brown

We would’ve never come to be top dog had we stayed a loose network of states with no strong federal government. Probably would’ve been eventually dominated again is my thought.
Mesopotamia, Assyrians, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greece, Rome, British Empires . We are heading for the same fate. Top dog can do it the right way and be blessed and prosper but once corruption, invasions, loss of balance of power, etc.. it’s the beginning of the end!! We have this amazing hubris that the American Empire is going to last forever, That’s what Rome thought to!

rod

Retired 23 years
I remember my first strike at UPS in the 70's. We had been looking to buy all new appliances for our newer house and I remember going to the place where we had been dealing on them and telling the guy that we would have to hold off because of the strike. He said "don't worry about it--you won't be out that long" so we went ahead and financed them just so we could get some credit built up. Strike lasted 2 weeks and we had the stuff paid off within a couple of months.