Longshoremen’s Strike

fishtm2001

I’m just pointing out some of the problems that concern me. Do MAGA Republicans never complain about the country? All I hear from their candidate is doom and gloom nonsense.

Come to think of it, didn’t Donald Trump promise to leave the country if Joe Biden won the 2020 election? I think he did. No, I KNOW he did.
I remember how the insanity really took off with the ascendance of Rush Limbaugh on the airwaves. He tapped into the "angry white man" audience and they took the bait; hook, line and sinker.

fishtm2001

Being stoked to anger is addictive and Rush's audience was sucked in deeeeeeep.
I had an uncle by marriage who was a complete loser. He even got booted out of the military ranks in boot camp in WWII for "an inability to follow orders" which greatly affected future employment. He was obnoxiously opinionated about everyone else being the source of his woes. Needless to say he was all in on being a Rush Ditto-head.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Saying the Electoral College was part of a compromise does not make anything I've said untrue.

You can't defend calling me misinformed so you're playing rhetorical games.
I get it buddy, you're in an echo chamber of these silly left wing lies, so parroting them is just a habit.

When someone called you out, you ran from it.
Carry on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's mainline history that the EC was a compromise with the south to amplify their political power in exchange for their buy-in for the Constitution.
What I love about talking to you guys in the left wing bubble, is that I get insights into the narrative your masters push out.

You don't realize it yet, but they've already convinced you that Harris lost because of racism and that the election wasn't fair.

If they want you in the streets rioting, you'll be there.

Next Day Err

What I love about talking to you guys in the left wing bubble, is that I get insights into the narrative your masters push out.

You don't realize it yet, but they've already convinced you that Harris lost because of racism and that the election wasn't fair.

If they want you in the streets rioting, you'll be there.
You're not wriggling out of this EC conversation.

You are trying to belittle and mock me for what amounts to mainline history about the EC, the Constitution and the slaving South.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
He even got booted out of the military ranks in boot camp in WWII for "an inability to follow orders" which greatly affected future employment.
He was obnoxiously opinionated about everyone else being the source of his woes.
Sounds like they were. Politicians dragged the country into a war and instead of fighting and funding it themselves they decided to force everyone else to die for their bad decisions and pave the way for spreading butt sex and feminism in the Middle East. He resisted so they put a permanent smear campaign on him and afterwards employers were so gaslighted and brainwashed they viewed him as the one in the wrong and refused to hire him.

Next Day Err

Sounds like they were. Politicians dragged the country into a war and instead of fighting and funding it themselves they decided to force everyone else to die for their bad decisions and pave the way for spreading butt sex and feminism in the Middle East. He resisted so they put a permanent smear campaign on him and afterwards employers were so gaslighted and brainwashed they viewed him as the one in the wrong and refused to hire him.
We probably should have forgiven Japan for abruptly attacking our military base and waited for Germany to attack us before preparing to defend ourselves.