Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I cannot compete with massive ******, but I can say: I'm done with the brown &%&!Q@($& monster. I have to go in on Monday to tie up a few official ends, but god darn, I'm done - we had an internal audit today, and the guy asked me a bunch of questions, and I did what I've always wanted to do: I just stared at him with a blank face, then I laughed. I informed him it was my last day, and he promptly crumpled up his paper and threw it in the trash.

God, that look alone was worth a million dollars.

More than a million.

Don't take this the wrong way, but UPS can take their audit and shove it up their farking butt.

I'm free.

edit: Beer me, 407 :)
congrats!! Yes beers are on me tonight!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I cannot compete with massive camel toe, but I can say: I'm done with the brown &%&!Q@($& monster. I have to go in on Monday to tie up a few official ends, but god darn, I'm done - we had an internal audit today, and the guy asked me a bunch of questions, and I did what I've always wanted to do: I just stared at him with a blank face, then I laughed. I informed him it was my last day, and he promptly crumpled up his paper and threw it in the trash.

God, that look alone was worth a million dollars.

More than a million.

Don't take this the wrong way, but UPS can take their audit and shove it up their farking butt.

I'm free.

edit: Beer me, 407 :)

Good for you but did you have to dis the brownmonster?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Beer, smokes, &?????? That map doesn't show our newest border town scheme, FIREWORKS!!!
And what about that whole other world, north east of the hamtons? You can't forget vacationland!

Returntosender

lOPs0_zpsb1707ced.jpg