Meaningless Fluff

texan

Some might have suspected people from Georgia, and or Atlanta stretch the truth..........

But here is a vindication of sorts.

An old fishing mystery came back to life on the 81[SUP]st[/SUP] anniversary of the day a Georgia farmer caught
what remains the world-record largemouth bass.

George W. Perry caught the 22-pound, four-ounce lunker on Montgomery Lake, in Telfair County, on June 2, 1932.

Although the fish was fried up for dinner that same day - and served for two nights - its weight was duly
recorded and remains a record.

Read more: Mysterious photo surfaces, purportedly of record largemouth bass caught in 1932 | Fox News

curiousbrain

I've been digging through the old photo album, and if I have the time after I'm done with UPS, I'm going to hike up Mount Washington/The Presidentials for the fourth time. It's borderline spiritual.

texan

A group of diners got more than they bargained for when a greedy alligator gatecrashed their picnic.

Photographer, Rodney Cammauf, had just found a sunny spot by the water in Homestead, Florida to enjoy
his lunch when the animal crawled out of the water.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A group of diners got more than they bargained for when a greedy alligator gatecrashed their picnic.

Photographer, Rodney Cammauf, had just found a sunny spot by the water in Homestead, Florida to enjoy
his lunch when the animal crawled out of the water.

Looks like brownmonster found someone to buy his old cooler.

curiousbrain

I cannot compete with massive *****, but I can say: I'm done with the brown &%&!Q@($& monster. I have to go in on Monday to tie up a few official ends, but god darn, I'm done - we had an internal audit today, and the guy asked me a bunch of questions, and I did what I've always wanted to do: I just stared at him with a blank face, then I laughed. I informed him it was my last day, and he promptly crumpled up his paper and threw it in the trash.

God, that look alone was worth a million dollars.

More than a million.

Don't take this the wrong way, but UPS can take their audit and shove it up their farking butt.

I'm free.

edit: Beer me, 407 :)