Meaningless Fluff

rod

Retired 23 years
Insomnia is an evil bitch.

The best cure for insomnia is retirement. If I can't sleep I just get up and do something in the shop or maybe even play on the computer or watch tv. Being able to sleep when you are tired is one of the best perks of retirement.

The best cure for insomnia is retirement. If I can't sleep I just get up and do something in the shop or maybe even play on the computer or watch tv. Being able to sleep when you are tired is one of the best perks of retirement.

I'll run it by the wife.

over9five

Staff member
Our senior driver has a 1964 seniority date, and he's doing just fine!
​As a matter of fact, I'll be going for that record myself....

moreluck

golden ticket member
You speak the truth. My eyes will open at 2:30 or 3:00 in the a.m. and I get up because I'm done sleeping. Usually there's a nap later on, but I can sleep whenever I want. I never feel sleep deprived.....depraved maybe, but never deprived.

texan

Could you sleep here for the night?