Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ah...bodegas, is there anything you can't do? Their coffee sucks too lol.....
a-funny-signs-6-1.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Last time World Series game 6 played at Fenway 38 years ago !!!
I was 11 and the only time I heard my father snap at my mom!
God dammit Ruthie,,its the world series, the boy is staying up !
Thanks Dad....and thank you Carlton Fisk !!!!!
GO SOX !!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Little known fact......the Covemaster family got its first color TV in Oct 1975,,, a secret road trip to Sears to get an RCA color set cuz as Dad said"" We are watching the World Series in Color boys !!"" we will deal with your mother later !!
well,,,we saw the greatest World Series probably of all time,as the great Bill Lee said the Sox were the only team to win the Series in 3 games...
Poor old dad paid the price,he was forced to go to Sunday Mass for a long time for that stunt and dinner at my grandmothers a few Sundays...
The poor guy never got to see the Sox win it all ,but left us all great memories, and made us all Sox fans for life !!
My mom started talking to him again in 1976 ...lol

Nimnim

The Nim
Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes,
Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake,
Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make,
Bacon pancake!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Little known fact......the Covemaster family got its first color TV in Oct 1975,,, a secret road trip to Sears to get an RCA color set cuz as Dad said"" We are watching the World Series in Color boys !!"" we will deal with your mother later !!
well,,,we saw the greatest World Series probably of all time,as the great Bill Lee said the Sox were the only team to win the Series in 3 games...
Poor old dad paid the price,he was forced to go to Sunday Mass for a long time for that stunt and dinner at my grandmothers a few Sundays...
The poor guy never got to see the Sox win it all ,but left us all great memories, and made us all Sox fans for life !!
My mom started talking to him again in 1976 ...lol
It's all about making sure your kids have great experiences & the memories of those things. I told my wife(who hates crowds), that if the sox win, we're going to the parade! Kids will have a great time. Wife may not talk to me for a while, but I'll enjoy the silence for a while.

It's all about making sure your kids have great experiences & the memories of those things. I told my wife(who hates crowds), that if the sox win, we're going to the parade! Kids will have a great time. Wife may not talk to me for a while, but I'll enjoy the silence for a while.

We went to the Bulls parades in the 90s, the Sox parade in 05, and the Hawks two parades. It's the coming together as a city that will get you through the bad seasons like the one we just had.