Meaningless Fluff

over9five

Staff member
Figured, that is what all the miserable people do. I enjoyed seeing the families laughing and walking around enjoying each others company. One of the few times you see families having fun and laughs without having their electronic devices in hand. Puts a smile on this guys face.

Yup, I plan to take it as a vacation week next year. Really missed seeing all the kids!

kingOFchester

My youngest is only 6 but is already a player. He met this young lady when she stopped to talk to him about his costume. In less than 5 minutes he got her to Trick or Treat with him while holding her hand.

Priceless. And a Stud!!

This is what life is about for KOC. Makes me wonder why I spend so much time on BC.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I hate driving on Halloween when the kids are out & it's dark. Last night a family stopped me while they were trick or treating & offered me some candy. Very sweet. Small gestures like that make the job a little easier.

rod

Retired 23 years
Being that I live on a dead end private road with only 3 other neighbors (none of us have any kids at home) we very seldom get any trick or treaters. My wife has been gone for a few days so I did what I usually do on Halloween. I waited at the house until 6 and when no kids had showed up I put a big bowl of individual Reeses Peanut Butter Cups on the front porch, left the porch light on and went to town for a couple of beers. A couple hours later I came home and the bowl was empty except for one peanut butter cup and a note that said "thanks". That gave me a good laugh-------------except now I don't have any left over peanut butter cups for myself.

Indecisi0n

slide_270682_1898651_free.jpg