Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I knew a feeder driver who was so big they literally had to make special pants for him by sewing together 2 normal sized pants.
Wow...sounds like a DM we have in my hub. He parkes his Mercedes inside the building because he couldn't make the long walk from the parking lot. This guy must buy his tent-sized suits at the camping store....lol

oldngray

nowhere special
30 pounds is about average for the quick feeder weight gain I think. I feel your pain. I gained 40 pounds after I retired. Not eating that much but burned so fewer calories. I did lose the weight but had to really diet to do it.

over9five

Staff member
Lol, someone changed it! Loyal Teamster, Tos, and you aint even know it are no longer our leaders.

You're welcome for the suggestion!!!!

Hmm, maybe we could put a list of 10 or so of the real site leaders under the moderator section.
I have to leave for work, but I'd suggest people like Cachsux, Covemaster, anonymous, AJBlakeJr, UpstateNYUPSer, Moreluck, and SoberUPS.

​Just (another) suggestion!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hmm, maybe we could put a list of 10 or so of the real site leaders under the moderator section.
I have to leave for work, but I'd suggest people like Cachsux, Covemaster, anonymous, AJBlakeJr, UpstateNYUPSer, Moreluck, and SoberUPS.

aahh...
thank you.

texan

From a non significant occasional, I am leaving poster, I only have a problem
with ONE Name / Poster in your list.

Sigh...............

Please guess which one it is, as I do not want to point out and cause discord.

From a non significant occasional, I am leaving poster, I only have a problem
with ONE Name / Poster in your list.

Sigh...............

Please guess which one it is, as I do not want to point out and cause discord.

I see a name that shouldn't be on that list but I'm sure it's different than yours.

pretender

30 pounds is about average for the quick feeder weight gain I think. I feel your pain. I gained 40 pounds after I retired. Not eating that much but burned so fewer calories. I did lose the weight but had to really diet to do it.

I hear you--I was in feeders, but I was always able to maintain my weight. It has been a struggle since I retired...