Meaningless Fluff

The railyard shifters drive like idiots. Hope no one gets killed here tonight...

I love when BNSF has the balls to email our mgmt to complain about how we drive. You don't want to be the sup that gives that PCM.

​When end im next door and one of their shifters comes around I'll just stop. At least if I get hit I was the fixed object.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The railyard shifters drive like idiots. Hope no one gets killed here tonight...
Monday nite I was down by the shop going between the jersey barriers and a shifter passed me at about 30 mph on the inside lane to hook out to track # 4 with out stopping or looking ! your right ovah they are :censored2:s down at WORRR !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have 74 thumbs down........am I the leader ?? (thanks for the 46 thumbs up)

I've never even used the thumbs down button ! Hell, I haven't used the neg. rep button........if I have, it's been years ago.

I have 74 thumbs down........am I the leader ?? (thanks for the 46 thumbs up)

I've never even used the thumbs down button ! Hell, I haven't used the neg. rep button........if I have, it's been years ago.

Unless you're standing in front of the Romans in the coliseum I wouldn't worry about thumbs in either direction. Frankly I'm surprised you haven't to them where to stick their thumbs.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I've never given a neg rep or thumbs down(on purpose). On my iPhone, the thumbs icon is located where iscroll thru, so I may have accidentally given a thumbs down to a person or 2.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Unless you're standing in front of the Romans in the coliseum I wouldn't worry about thumbs in either direction. Frankly I'm surprised you haven't to them where to stick their thumbs.
That's the point exactly.......I don't play along......I just defend. Snipers !!

rod

Retired 23 years
I've never really believed in the "likes" button or now the "thumb" buttons. If I really liked what someone posted I would normally just tell them so in a post. Now if there was a button that would allow me to reach through the monitor and choke someone I would make use of that.