Meaningless Fluff

over9five

Staff member
4v1m8.jpg

S

serenity now

Before there were trains, how did people describe the sound of a tornado?

Me and Ethel was sittin' on the steps of the singlewide over there at the Happy Acres trailer park finishing off a case of Blatz beer when the sky got real dark and we heard sumthin' sounded like ........, sounded like......... Hell, it was loud.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Before there were trains, how did people describe the sound of a tornado?

Me and Ethel was sittin' on the steps of the singlewide over there at the Happy Acres trailer park finishing off a case of Blatz beer when the sky got real dark and we heard sumthin' sounded like ........, sounded like......... Hell, it was loud.

I suspect at that time there weren't many people around that spoke English. And if there were there was probably nobody else around to tell it to afterward.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I really want to know----it seems like I am having to update it on a weekly basis with each update taking at least 10 minutes. It has gotten to the point where I start the update just before I go to bed.

Since the release of iOS7 (whether you installed it or not), all the app developers are updating or optimizing their apps for the new operating system.

​Once all the apps on your phone are updated, it will stop.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I really want to know----it seems like I am having to update it on a weekly basis with each update taking at least 10 minutes. It has gotten to the point where I start the update just before I go to bed.
Same here. I'm also constantly getting a popup, to sign into iCloud. It's a pain.