Meaningless Fluff

oldngray

nowhere special
invasion3.jpg

is that pod an inflateable doll?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Is android app working, it wasn't last night.
The apps were purchased from vbulletin and have to be updated to work now that we're no using their platform anymore.

Android's updated version should roll out in the next day or so. Apple takes a week to 10 days to approved updates so that one will be down for that long.

upschuck

The apps were purchased from vbulletin and have to be updated to work now that we're no using their platform anymore.

Android's updated version should roll out in the next day or so. Apple takes a week to 10 days to approved updates so that one will be down for that long.

Another reason not to buy Apple.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Any questions, ideas or problems regarding the new format should be addressed in the " my oh my" thread so Cheryl doesn't miss them. :villagewrong:

J

jibbs

Anyone know if it's likely for direct deposit to come through tonight? I know it should be there some time tomorrow and it'll likely vary from bank-to-bank, I'm just wondering if anyone's ever had their check come through on a Thursday night that happens to be a holiday.

J

jibbs

Do you mean on holidays or just normally? Because my check normally comes through and is available to me at about 8:15pm Thursday night. Eh... I suppose it won't hurt much to let the suspense build for another hour and a half or so.

J

jibbs

Yeah, my bank's pretty awesome like that. I actually used to be nervous to spend anything from a Thursday direct deposit before Friday... like I'd get hit with some kind of overdraft fee or something, I don't know. It always felt shady to me for some reason.

Marne Vet

Stuffed with food, flushing out my colon with German beer, and watching Spaceballs. Not a bad Thanksgiving. Next year we should do like our ancestors and invite everyone over from the neighborhood, feast, then kill them so we can take their land.

Stuffed with food, flushing out my colon with German beer, and watching Spaceballs. Not a bad Thanksgiving. Next year we should do like our ancestors and invite everyone over from the neighborhood, feast, then kill them so we can take their land.

I usually consume the beer from top to bottom so the taste can be enjoyed.