Meaningless Fluff

J

jibbs

cachsux, I think I'm going to have to keep a more observant watch for that. I always assumed something of the sort might be possible but I've never seen/noticed any deductions prior to the direct deposit or because of a Thursday purchase with Friday money. If it comes through tonight I'll make sure to watch for any extra charges as a result.

I love hearing good colon flushing story, Marne. What are you sippin' on tonight? My house's had Flying Dog, Blue Moon and my own personal Miller High Life to accompany a decent wine selection. I'll be honest, though, I'm not big on mixing alcohols so I haven't paid enough attention to the wine to even know what we've got over here.

Marne Vet

cachsux, I think I'm going to have to keep a more observant watch for that. I always assumed something of the sort might be possible but I've never seen/noticed any deductions prior to the direct deposit or because of a Thursday purchase with Friday money. If it comes through tonight I'll make sure to watch for any extra charges as a result.

I love hearing good colon flushing story, Marne. What are you sippin' on tonight? My house's had Flying Dog, Blue Moon and my own personal Miller High Life to accompany a decent wine selection. I'll be honest, though, I'm not big on mixing alcohols so I haven't paid enough attention to the wine to even know what we've got over here.

Paulaner Hefe Weissbier with a little lemon. Coding out a little :censored2: break, and then heading out to a Belgian bar that has over 300 beers on site. They have a unique beer called Monk's Sour Flemish Ale that's only sold there, specially brewed in Belgium. Doesn't smell great, but it tastes amazing. Love the Blue Moon! Good stuff! I'll throw up some pics later.

Enough of this! Time for some Star Trek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaMvkILIYAAdwlw.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Went to Target....they opened at 8 PM last night. We turned around and went home. I've never seen such crowds of people in sleepy San Clemente !! Grandpa sad...."I'll pay the difference from the sales price to not have to stand in that line". Smart m:flirtysmile3:an!!