Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
sean1.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Its the sweetener. Lycasin's known side effects in adults include bloating, intestinal gurgling or rumbling (borborygmi), and flatulence. Some cases of severe intestinal distress have resulted from consuming excessive quantities of foods containing Lycasin. Prolonged or acute diarrhea may be a sign of Lycasin poisoning and individuals should seek immediate medical help if they experience these symptoms

oldngray

nowhere special
I never had Haribo but I have had other sugarless candy with the same artificial sweetener and I can confirm it will do that to your intestinal tract. It did to me anyway.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Talk about bad Address Corrections and deliveries....

I just got a miss delivery left at my door. The package was originally shipped to New Jersey and was A/Ced to an empty house five doors up. The consignee is Calvin Pace, he is a Outside Linebacker for the New York Jets. As a little kid, he used to get locked out of his house a lot, so he would knock on our door so he could borrow our bathroom or get a snack. He loved green popsicles. He bought his parents a bigger house across town when he signed for the Jets, they use the house up the street to store things in. The driver also got in my grass a little bit, not the first time miss delivering. He needs to turn his radio down so he can hear the DIAD GPS alarm going off.