Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
It is what it is..........obvious or not..........

It is intended to be a fleur de lis. I know folks who collect things with fleur de lis on them and there are all kinds of them. I collect roosters and chickens and no 2 look alike.

I put ketchup on my American Fries too !!!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Nope, and I've waited for that call long enough!
Cracking a beeyah!
PBR, haven't had it in a long time.
Are they as good as you remembered them?
I got talking with a pilot one night. He was telling me Schlitz was pretty good now too. Haven't had one since I got caught stealing my old mans when I was a teenager.

over9five

Staff member
Pabst Blue Ribbon? Surely you're joking.
Surely I'm not!

IMAG0551_zps6z3ihmrt.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Are they as good as you remembered them?
I got talking with a pilot one night. He was telling me Schlitz was pretty good now too. Haven't had one since I got caught stealing my old mans when I was a teenager.
Good for a change. Brings back them memories!

Shirley........they must sell better beer than that?

PBR is something from my teens when I used to work at several dirt tracks. After the races the track folks would always hang out and drink and PBR was often the beer of choice. Not the best, sure, but it has it's place.

Johney

PBR is something from my teens when I used to work at several dirt tracks. After the races the track folks would always hang out and drink and PBR was often the beer of choice. Not the best, sure, but it has it's place.
I hear ya. I use to drink Busch when I started driving for UPS 25 years ago now if it doesn't cost at least $13 or more a twelve pack it's not worthy of me.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hear ya. I use to drink Busch when I started driving for UPS 25 years ago now if it doesn't cost at least $13 or more a twelve pack it's not worthy of me.

I used to drink Busch. I remember one time I was visiting relatives in Georgia and they never heard of it. Its much better than Bud by same company.

We have a gala coming up for Gigi's Playhouse which my son attends and one of the sponsors that night will be Goose Island beer which will be providing free beverages for the night. I may have to buy some to see what's good.

over9five

Staff member
LOL! Seriously....Beer in a can? All the money you feedah guys make and that's the best beer you can afford? You should be ashamed of yourself.
It's like when you want to sleep with an ugly girl. You like her, so you do.... but you don't tell your friends.

Was that TMI???