There were three nuns sitting on a park bench . A man walks up and
flashes them. The first nun has a stroke, the second nun has a stroke,
the third nun couldn't reach!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
There were three nuns sitting on a park bench . A man walks up and
flashes them. The first nun has a stroke, the second nun has a stroke,
the third nun couldn't reach!
Nun jokes on Good Friday?? I felt guilty after posting my joke about your wife pissing you off. You have balls!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am having a nervous breakdown.
Goddell, release the 2014 NFL schedule!
I have vacation time I am pressured to schedule!!

Thank you, Saint AJ

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am having a nervous breakdown.
Goddell, release the 2014 NFL schedule!
I have vacation time I am pressured to schedule!!

Thank you, Saint AJ

I never attended a game with Brady at the helm, it is a requirement to watch him in action in person. I will need to bite the bullet and go to Green Bay this year because the Pats are flying in to :censored2: slap the Pack.

And, of course, the Saints are hosting the Pack and I will attend. That flight to MSY will be fun because I will be in full Saint regalia surrounded cheese sauce.

I need dates!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
I never attended a game with Brady at the helm, it is a requirement to watch him in action in person. I will need to bite the bullet and go to Green Bay this year because the Pats are flying in to :censored2: slap the Pack.

And, of course, the Saints are hosting the Pack and I will attend. That flight to MSY will be fun because I will be in full Saint regalia surrounded cheese sauce.

I need dates!!!!
12101909470640I_logo.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Some nuns ran an orphanage in a remote rural area. One day, the Mother Superior spoke to a group of teenagers who were leaving for the first time.

"You need to know you're going out into a sinful world. Men will buy you dinner and ply you with alcohol...then take you home and do dirty, sinful things to your body. Then give you a few bucks and kick you out the door."
"Excuse me, Mother", said one teenager...but are you saying we'll get drinks and money in exchange for sex?"

"Yes, my child, why do you ask?"

"The priests only give us candy."