Meaningless Fluff

oldngray

nowhere special
Would this be BB58's little brother?
natural-selection-funny.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The cake boss sells cakes in the grocery store for $25.....too much for a cake! But, one ended up on a sale rack for $7.00. It's the striped one with the chocolate around the bottom - Dulce De Leche. It was very good and very rich. No, I still won't pay $25 for it.

degill7994

The cake boss sells cakes in the grocery store for $25.....too much for a cake! But, one ended up on a sale rack for $7.00. It's the striped one with the chocolate around the bottom - Dulce De Leche. It was very good and very rich. No, I still won't pay $25 for it.
Had one of those a few weeks ago pretty good. They are kind of expensive we wait till they are discounted before we will get one. Have also had a few of the yellow ones with the balloons on it. Those are really good.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 23 years

I remember when JFK was big on exercise and everyone (well not everyone) but a lot of people were doing 50 mile hikes. Two friends and I did one. I must have been in about 11th grade. I remember I was sore as hell the next day even though I was in excellent shape back then. I'm good for maybe 2 or 3 miles now.

rod

Retired 23 years
I went to a Grad Party yesterday. They are usually quite boring but at this one we got to witness a small airplane crash into a house after getting into the turbulence of a bigger commercial plane he was following. The house was destroyed in the ensuing fire-a guy in the house was lucky enough to jump out a second story window and lived-apparently 2 in the plane were killed.