Media Bias

rickyb

y plan for retirement when you have deranged morons calling 4 this on the tv???

if we dont have a revolution, and i mean ppl doing politics on the job and fitting it into their lives off the job, then were going to destroy ourselves

Comrade Misty is Putin’s Buddy 🍀

@SarcasmStardust
·
16h

Tulsi’s face though.
🤣
🤣
🤣

Quote Tweet

cW3fs5lR_mini.jpg

James Lindsay, codebreaker

@ConceptualJames
· 20h
I almost never say this, but this should end that guy's career.

https://twitter.com/i/timeline

rickyb

chris hedges said in a recent interview that on RT he and jesse ventura spoke out against the russian invasion while at the same time criticizing what the west was doing via russia / western relations, and he suspected they wouldnt have stayed on air bc of it.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The best is when they give descriptions of suspected criminals but never mention race.

Saw that with this subway shooting like the previous incidents. Fox News quoted an eye witness statement that the shooter was black, went over to the Yahoo News Channel and they never mentioned his skin color.

It sure would of been helpful for that information was out in the public because he was still on the loose at that time.

God forbid if the shooter was White and affiliated with a hate group or made racist statements just before the the shootings. Where all the victims White by the way?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Crappy parents crappy kids.
Throw out race bombs but offer no evidence. They did not share further details on exact instances of racial or socio-economic bias, or how the word 'plantation' was used.

Sounds like the parents want the school to bend to their wishes. Also playing the race card. The Mom is non-white when needed to make charges. lol.

1650390815297.png

The couple told GMA they also recall a time when their children were denied the chance to test out of a math class while students at the school - but white student were able to take the exam, the suit alleges.

A private school is like a restaurant. You don't like the menu, go someplace else. Sounds like the school got tired of their antics. I wonder if there is a contract giving the school the right not to renew?