Media Bias

vantexan

i was doing a camp railway job and i was watching MSM full time for a few months so i know what im talking about and ive heard the critiques of it too. theres a narrow range of acceptable debate on MSM, plus they dont have good ppl on. in addition they have advertisers and they pick sides with the govt, so in FOX's case theyre effectively state propaganda for republican party
But you will see liberals on FOX making their case while you rarely if ever see that on MSNBC or CNN. And FOX shows what's being said on other networks too to make their point. It's why FOX viewership has not only grown but is now the most watched cable news network for Democrats between the ages of 18 and 49. The liberal networks have seen their viewership shrink to almost nothing.

Box Ox

i was doing a camp railway job and i was watching MSM full time for a few months so i know what im talking about and ive heard the critiques of it too. theres a narrow range of acceptable debate on MSM, plus they dont have good ppl on. in addition they have advertisers and they pick sides with the govt, so in FOX's case theyre effectively state propaganda for republican party

Your favorite news network is literally an authoritarian dictator’s state propaganda.

rickyb

But you will see liberals on FOX making their case while you rarely if ever see that on MSNBC or CNN. And FOX shows what's being said on other networks too to make their point. It's why FOX viewership has not only grown but is now the most watched cable news network for Democrats between the ages of 18 and 49. The liberal networks have seen their viewership shrink to almost nothing.
alot of the people they have on MSM for interviews shouldnt be on because theyre mediocre. if you look at how MSM covers presidential elections its a joke, its usually day to day gossip or tactics. its not exactly a mystery that all the past presidents were corrupt before they got elected.

well hopefully CNN and MSNBC go bankrupt and fox follows soon after. not holding my breath; ppl are stupid. look up chomsky or chris hedges critique of MSM or even greenwald who appears on FOX. look up "the real news" or "the analysis-news" so you can compare it to FOX.

my dad watches CNN and hes completely oblivious about NATO expansion. i think you didnt know as well right? could it be on issues of war the MSM has complete uniformity?

rickyb

Your favorite news network is literally an authoritarian dictator’s state propaganda.
even though jesse ventura and chris hedges covered putin's illegal invasion of ukraine on RT, its not my favorite because obviously while its superior to MSM its not ideal

i like youtube channels the best like jimmy dore, democracy at work, democracy now

vantexan

alot of the people they have on MSM for interviews shouldnt be on because theyre mediocre. if you look at how MSM covers presidential elections its a joke, its usually day to day gossip or tactics. its not exactly a mystery that all the past presidents were corrupt before they got elected.

well hopefully CNN and MSNBC go bankrupt and fox follows soon after. not holding my breath; ppl are stupid. look up chomsky or chris hedges critique of MSM or even greenwald who appears on FOX. look up "the real news" or "the analysis-news" so you can compare it to FOX.

my dad watches CNN and hes completely oblivious about NATO expansion. i think you didnt know as well right? could it be on issues of war the MSM has complete uniformity?
I'm well aware NATO expanded. Ukraine wasn't joining NATO and that was a lousy excuse to invade them. You're being an apologist for Putin.

rickyb

"GOP strategists mock the Democrats regularly as not having a clue as to what ordinary Americans want. Unfortunately, whether it is arrogance, stupidity or historical ignorance, the Dems rarely return calls of civic leaders who know how to connect with Americans where they live, work and raise their families.

Of course, it doesn’t help that the mainstream media has excluded the activities and reports by these national and state organizations. They gave coverage to the work of these groups in the past.
"

Babagounj

Strength through joy

1651964597007.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"GOP strategists mock the Democrats regularly as not having a clue as to what ordinary Americans want. Unfortunately, whether it is arrogance, stupidity or historical ignorance, the Dems rarely return calls of civic leaders who know how to connect with Americans where they live, work and raise their families.

Of course, it doesn’t help that the mainstream media has excluded the activities and reports by these national and state organizations. They gave coverage to the work of these groups in the past.
"
Democrats suck