Media Bias

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And your point? I would think you could understand that if they had that much power and they were that rich they would not think all men are created equal. But they did because they understood the idea of America was to get away from the old thinking that only certain people were smart enough or rich Enough or powerful enough to control every human being because every human being‘s desires are different and liberty is different to different people.

If you had in fact read many of their personal diaries because that was common back in those days you would understand they wrestled heavily with the idea of slavery and rights they were conflicted and they knew at some point it had to change. They set up the groundwork for that change and it worked quite well. That is why they said they were trying to form a more perfect union not a completely perfect union.
The first draft ended slavery.

Thebrownblob

i rarely if ever lie bc life is about truth, beauty and i forget the 3rd thing

vantexan is just immature and usually doesnt understand.
Well I never accuse you of lying I know you probably truly believe what you’re saying keep an open mind maybe not everything you’ve heard is fact.

vantexan

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
Morpheus: I sure love how the scriptwriters came up with this stuff. Makes me sound so intellectual. The sci-fi junkies will eat this :censored2: up.

rickyb

Morpheus: I sure love how the scriptwriters came up with this stuff. Makes me sound so intellectual. The sci-fi junkies will eat this :censored2: up.
america is an deeply anti intellectual culture according to philosopher and matrix sequels star cornel west, so ur response is unsurprising.