Media Bias

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
no but i cant help but notice many americans on here dont analyze works of fiction for meaning. its pretty shocking
1CA0A0C9-36ED-435F-9401-332DE6E07279.jpeg

vantexan

no but i cant help but notice many americans on here dont analyze works of fiction for meaning. its pretty shocking
Have you read Leon Uris? James Michener? A lot of us have read the work of substantial authors. You always assume. You read, and watch, anything that might affirm what you already believe. That's not being an intellectual. That's following a certain crowd.

UnionStrong

Have you read Leon Uris? James Michener? A lot of us have read the work of substantial authors. You always assume. You read, and watch, anything that might affirm what you already believe. That's not being an intellectual. That's following a certain crowd.
How about Vaclav Havel? Might be an eye opener for that clown.

rickyb

I listen more than read but wat im shocked by is many of u dont analyze fiction

vantexan

I listen more than read but wat im shocked by is many of u dont analyze fiction
Because fiction writers want to be successful so they incorporate grains of truth along with ideas meant to press buttons, excite the reader. The way you go on about the Matrix can only make one think you see hidden meaning that reveals we really are in a matrix. Much in the same way Star Trek fans often go overboard in their enthusiasm for that subject matter. If you've watched all the Matrix movies congratulations, you're exactly what they hoped you'd be. You helped a corporation make profits. Nothing wrong with enjoying the movie but it's fascinating how people like you belittle religious beliefs but look to clearly works of fiction for meaning in your lives.

UnionStrong

Because fiction writers want to be successful so they incorporate grains of truth along with ideas meant to press buttons, excite the reader. The way you go on about the Matrix can only make one think you see hidden meaning that reveals we really are in a matrix. Much in the same way Star Trek fans often go overboard in their enthusiasm for that subject matter. If you've watched all the Matrix movies congratulations, you're exactly what they hoped you'd be. You helped a corporation make profits. Nothing wrong with enjoying the movie but it's fascinating how people like you belittle religious beliefs but look to clearly works of fiction for meaning in your lives.
His head is filled with mush.

rickyb

Religion is partly fake too. exact same thing applies. but u guys cant even figure that out.

rickyb

I recall he was a poet of some renown also. Interesting how near the end of the Soviet Union some truly great men with backbone came forth.
wow he sounds alot like me what a suprise lol:

"Havel's political philosophy was one of anti-consumerism, humanitarianism, environmentalism, civil activism, and direct democracy.[2] He supported the Czech Green Party from 2004 until his death."