Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've never even been to a place that offered a $58 burger.....for $58, it better be lobster!!!!

January 17, 2012 @ 10:18 pm | Obama Takes Mooch To Pricey Restaurant With Occupy-Themed Burger Menu For Her Birthday… Something tells me if she went with a burger it was the $58 “The 1%” because we know the Queen has expensive tastes.
Via BuzzFeed:
“BLT Steak in Washington, DC recently launched a rotating menu of political-themed sandwiches, but not mentioned in the original press release were two hamburgers: The 99% ($9.99) and The 1% ($58). The 99% hamburger is a 6oz patty melt served on Wonder Bread, and the 1% hamburger is 8oz of “Kobe” beef served with foie gras, gold leaf, and Grey Poupon.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
She didn't get her money's worth !! It looks like it's from the Jacqueline Smith collection at K-Mart.

Mooch Wears $2,400 Dress To Barack’s Class Warfare State of The Union Address…

Can you say, tone deaf? Her husband is railing against income inequality and the greedy rich while she sports a $2,400 dress.
(People Magazine) — Whether rocking a $35 frock or a myriad of designer duds, Michelle Obama’s wardrobe choices always turn heads.

Last night’s State of the Union ensemble was no exception. As the President declared his intent to help buoy the 99% (“Asking a billionaire to pay at least as much as his secretary in taxes? Most Americans would call that common sense,” he declared), his wife dazzled in a cobalt sheath from Barbara Tfank’s resort collection.

While reps for the brand won’t reveal the item’s retail price, a similar style from the collection is currently available at Barney’s New York for $2,400.

MO.jpg
MO.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 @ 9:12 am |
“We’ve Worked Hard To Get Out Of This Mess” Left By Bush, Made “Remarkable Progress” On The Economy…

“We” have?

(The Hill) — First Lady Michelle Obama cited “remarkable progress” on the economy during a speech for a small crowd of high-profile Hollywood names in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening.

“In the last 3 years, we’ve worked hard to get out of this mess and we’ve made some remarkable progress,” the First Lady told a group of about 135 supporters at a private campaign event for her husband. She listed President Obama’s accomplishments on healthcare reform, bringing home the troops from Iraq, the removal of troops from Iraq and the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, among other items on the list of “promises kept” touted by Obama’s re-election campaign.

“We know there are people still suffering and there is a long road left to travel,” she continued, citing unfinished work as another reason to re-elect Obama.

bbsam

Staff member
You certainly don't have to like her, but she is a very witty and likeable person. The kind of person that negativity tends to have a reciprocal effect. That is, if you are negative about her, you appear petty, spiteful, and mean. Much like laura bush and condi rice. Most people simply don't view these ladies in a spiteful way. They aren't Imelda Marcos.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You certainly don't have to like her, but she is a very witty and likeable person. The kind of person that negativity tends to have a reciprocal effect. That is, if you are negative about her, you appear petty, spiteful, and mean. Much like laura bush and condi rice. Most people simply don't view these ladies in a spiteful way. They aren't Imelda Marcos.
Did I read that correctly.....Laura B. and Condi R. are spiteful & mean ????? I have great respect for these 2 women!

moreluck

golden ticket member
But you do have one toward Mrs. Obama which clouds your judgement.
I don't have any respect for any person, polar bear or dog that says.....

"for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

I have been proud of my country since I first knew I was in a country!!! Very, very, young, we waved flags and marched in parades and celebrated this nation and felt pride in hearing the anthem and America the Beautiful.

bbsam

Staff member
LOL! Mad?! You haven't seen a middle-aged man so thoroughly and truly enjoy life as me. Mad is quite some distance in the rear-view mirror.