Michelle Obama

Babagounj

Strength through joy
michelle-obama-animated.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just like the Chinese sweat shops...........

In the battleground state of Iowa, first lady Michelle Obama made a pitch for individuals as young as 10-years-old to help President Barack Obama win re-election.

“Here’s something that I always remind young people, because I’ve met so young people over these four years who said — told me — my parents and grandparents were not going to vote for Barack in 2008 until I talked to them and I told them what this election means for my future, and because of that conversation they voted for him. Now, that’s the power that young people can have,” Michelle Obama said Monday in Iowa City.

“It doesn’t matter how old you are. I’ve had 10-year-olds who are on a phone bank — 14-year-olds. I mean, I’m telling you, there is power because this is your future and you can tell people that they don’t have to wait until November the 6th to cast their ballots.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
We had one kind of pie..........eat it or skip dessert!

Food Nazi Michelle Obama Serves Banana Cream, Pumpkin, Apple, Sweet Potato, Huckleberry And Cherry Pies For Thanksgiving Feast…
Then again, we all know her food dictates are for commoners only.
Via Yahoo! News:
Here is menu for the first family’s Thanksgiving feast, as shared by the White House:
• Turkey
• Ham
• Cornbread Stuffing
• Oyster Stuffing
• Greens
• Macaroni and cheese
• Sweet Potatoes
• Mashed Potatoes
• Green Bean Casserole
• Dinner Rolls
Dessert:
• Banana Cream Pie
• Pumpkin Pie
• Apple Pie
• Sweet Potato Pie
• Huckleberry Pie
• Cherry Pie

moreluck

golden ticket member
Practice what you preach !!!! She wants America to eat healthy and she serves 6 pies!! Mac & cheese with mashed potatoes......C'mon.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I think portions are more important than whether we eat dairy and grain in some form.

There is nothing wrong with a slice of pie on a holiday, unless you are perhaps anti-American. Why do you hate Thanksgiving? Is it the thanks, or the giving? Michelle has been the best First Lady in a long time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think portions are more important than whether we eat dairy and grain in some form.

There is nothing wrong with a slice of pie on a holiday, unless you are perhaps anti-American. Why do you hate Thanksgiving? Is it the thanks, or the giving? Michelle has been the best First Lady in a long time.
It's Thanksgiving and for the 4th year, no mention of God!!! Who are they thanking ???

Six pies do not equal one slice of pie.........you'd have to taste them all.
She is the worst first lady ever.............and not because she's black even though you want me to say it.

She has no sense of decorum, no sense of taste, no sense of fashion, no sense of history of first ladies.

Have a slice of pie for the holiday......we did........we had one pie and you could have a slice or not.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Michelle Obama's daughter

She obviously takes after her mother.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released records detailing the government funds expended on First Daughter Malia Obama’s March 2012 Spring Break vacation to Mexico. According to the records, obtained from the U.S. Secret Service as a result of a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on September 20, 2012, the total cost of the trip amounted to $115,500.87.

The following is a breakdown of the costs as detailed in the documents:
Ground transportation: $23,964.81
Lodging: $21,682.92
Airfare: $47,767.34
“Vouchers”: $21,636.14 (not itemized)

Support Charges: $449.66 (travel for one from Mexico City to Oaxaca, not itemized)
Malia Obama’s spring break trip evoked controversy after the Obama White House reportedly ordered the removal of press reports detailing the trip.

On March 19,2012, numerous online press outlets reported that the president’s 13-year-old daughter, Malia Obama, was on a Spring Break trip to Mexico accompanied by 25 U.S. Secret Service Agents and as many as 12 of her friends. However, shortly after the press reports surfaced they were quickly removed from the Internet. The trip took place shortly after the Texas Department of Public Safety issued a statement advising students on Spring Break “to avoid Mexico.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

She obviously takes after her mother.
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released records detailing the government funds expended on First Daughter Malia Obama’s March 2012 Spring Break vacation to Mexico. According to the records, obtained from the U.S. Secret Service as a result of a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on September 20, 2012, the total cost of the trip amounted to $115,500.87.

The following is a breakdown of the costs as detailed in the documents:
Ground transportation: $23,964.81
Lodging: $21,682.92
Airfare: $47,767.34
“Vouchers”: $21,636.14 (not itemized)

Support Charges: $449.66 (travel for one from Mexico City to Oaxaca, not itemized)
Malia Obama’s spring break trip evoked controversy after the Obama White House reportedly ordered the removal of press reports detailing the trip.

On March 19,2012, numerous online press outlets reported that the president’s 13-year-old daughter, Malia Obama, was on a Spring Break trip to Mexico accompanied by 25 U.S. Secret Service Agents and as many as 12 of her friends. However, shortly after the press reports surfaced they were quickly removed from the Internet. The trip took place shortly after the Texas Department of Public Safety issued a statement advising students on Spring Break “to avoid Mexico.”
Sounds like a wonderful trip for a young woman. Maybe you would have preferred her and her sister to stay at home and get HAMMERED like the BUSH twins??

maybe they should take up binge drinking like the BUSH twins and smoking pot?

Hmm, i appreciate the Obama girls just being normal. What a change.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

Sounds like a wonderful trip for a young woman. Maybe you would have preferred her and her sister to stay at home and get HAMMERED like the BUSH twins??

Peace

TOS

Normal kids don't get trips to Mexico with body guards! And Spring break trips are college fare!! (not 13 yr. olds)

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Peace

TOS

As these girls were taking this trip , our own State Dept. was issuing a warning that Mexico should be avoided for spring break .