Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Realistically though, if I weighed in on everything I found offensive on the BC, I wouldn't have time to go to work... "(BrownArmy)

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

texan

OK BOD Benefit of the doubt. My wife of many many years who I love had on Inside Edition. Yuck

They had a lip reader on who said Mr. Boehner was kidding about smoking with the President.

Mr. Boehner who is reported to be a chain smoker asked the President if he had one before this meal.

The President said someone will not let me, possibly refering to the 1st lady.

Do not know if all this is true, as I find Inside Edition to be, well, not the most reliable show.

But in light of the back and forth between the President and him and the 1st Lady's eye roll, it seems plausable.

That is why the facial expressions from the 1st Lady. A thought before I judge what it was about.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Beatles_Michelle_Obama_Bangs.jpg

island1fox

moreluck,

You better be nicer to Michelle. After eight years of Hillary --we will do eight years of Michelle----The United States will be Bankrupt but what the Hell ---We will have Valued Diversity and got rid of all those racist,dumb white male idiots.

How does that make your day ???:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mooch Resuscitates “Let’s Move!” From The Dead…

I suspect if she wasn’t called out for deep-sixing “Let’s Move!” it would still be dead.
(Politico) — First lady Michelle Obama is going to go on tour to mark the third anniversary of her “Let’s Move!” initiative and to highlight communities that have made progress in combating childhood obesity.

She announced the tour during an appearance on the “Rachael Ray Show” Wednesday. Obama said it will begin in “a couple of weeks.”

“We’re going to travel around the nation to visit some cities all across this country that are making important progress to try to highlight the good work that’s happening,” she said.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't groan, I cussed out loud!!! The Oscars is no place for political crap!!!

Report: Journalists Covering Academy Awards “Groaned Loudly” When Michelle Obama Was Announced As Surprise Presenter…

Via Clear Channel’s Steven Gregory

When Michelle Obama was introduced by Jack Nicholson most of the reporters in the media room groaned....loudly
4:56 AM - 25 Feb 13

island1fox

I am here before you tonite to Announce that I will be a candidate for President in 2016.

You must realize that I have much more experience than the person who currently holds the position that you idiots have elected twice.

Another positive is -that I do not play golf.

moreluck

golden ticket member
See those bangs? Kerry Washington had bangs just like that when she talked (flirted) with Barack.

Mooch was trying to appeal to Barack and look as sexy as Kerry. She's telling everybody it's part of a mid-life crisis, but I notice things!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am here before you tonite to Announce that I will be a candidate for President in 2016.

You must realize that I have much more experience than the person who currently holds the position that you idiots have elected twice.

Another positive is -that I do not play golf.

Another positive is that you DONT stand a chance like the other republicans in the field either. A win win for the voters.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Another positive is that you DONT stand a chance like the other republicans in the field either. A win win for the voters.

Peace

TOS

TOS,

How bright you are ! As you would say get with the "schedule" I was poking fun at MICHELE and the purpose of her Oscar appearance.

Get with the program !