Michelle Obama

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Will some one please show me her diploma from a school of nutrition ?
All she have ever talked about was her law school degree .
Funny how she never talks about her successes as a lawyer .

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Will some one please show me her diploma from a school of nutrition ?
All she have ever talked about was her law school degree .
Funny how she never talks about her successes as a lawyer .

Her previous position was so important that it was not filled after she left.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Imagine ? Is she going to hit up somebody for the use of that song Imagine ? I can tell her right now it would be expensive and it's not in the budget.

First Lady: ‘Imagine’ an America Where Kids Beg for ‘More Fruits, Vegetables’ – ‘It is Possible To Create This World!' | CNS News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tehran wants to award Mooch for something.....maybe they'll send her a full burka.
They want to hang Ben Affleck for war crimes.

Go figure!

moreluck

golden ticket member
35n63px.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
To even suggest that that the present administration is 'enjoying' the trappings of the office more than any predecessor is ludicrous.

Perhaps you would prefer the First lady to wear burlap at the next State function?

whoadfafdff.jpg

texan

Is this true / false or blown out of proportion?

Saudi News Site: Michelle Obama Visited Saudi National in Hospital on Thursday
The well-known Saudi Arabian news site Okaz.com released a report claiming first lady Michelle Obama visited
two young Saudi Arabian nationals — including one once considered a person of interest and who sources tell
TheBlaze was being considered for deportation — in the hospital Thursday following the Boston attacks and
reassured them of their health status.

Saudi News Site: Michelle Obama Visited Saudi National in Hospital on Thursday | TheBlaze.com

Michelle Obama, Saudi National Visit After Boston Bombing: Report

bbsam

Staff member
"Security and related grounds". What does that even mean? Sounds rather vague. To me it seems appropriate that she visited them. They were victims of a terrorist assault. Why should their nationality be a concern? If they are not implicated as being part of the attack , then what is the problem?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Security and related grounds". What does that even mean? Sounds rather vague. To me it seems appropriate that she visited them. They were victims of a terrorist assault. Why should their nationality be a concern? If they are not implicated as being part of the attack , then what is the problem?

If the plans were they were in Texas for 2 whole days.........why isnt West, Texas on their list....big explosion, lots of dead.....and nationality is y'all. what is their problem???? They could 'get out' of the Bush library dedication and use West, Texas as their excuse.