Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'd rather have my chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's Day.........

Yeah, no.
Via Politico:
First lady Michelle Obama briefly returned to promoting her 2012 book “American Grown” on Tuesday, telling a Washington crowd that her husband’s re-election campaign made it tough to do much when the book was released a year ago.

“If you recall, when the book came out, we were in the middle of this campaign or something or other,” she told the crowd at Politics and Prose, a bookstore the leafy Northwest corner of the city. “So we were a little busy.”

When the book was released almost a year ago, Obama did several TV interviews and one signing to promote the book, which tells the story of the White House kitchen garden and also traces the history of community gardens in the United States.

This second signing came just in time for a holiday when the book might sell well. “Buy away, it’s Mother’s Day coming up,” she said. “I would say I was going to give this as a gift to my mother, but she already has like 10 copies. But I might buy her another one, just for the heck of it.”

Upsmule

She's a bitter racist POS, period.

Michelle Obama: “For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country”

No, she has never been proud of the greatest nation in human history flaws and all....she has never been proud of the men and women who've died in the name of freedom and capitalism. She's never been proud of the Ivy League education she's been privileged to have.....no, for the first time in her adult life she's proud of America because it voted for a man for nothing other than the color of his skin.

She's a racist POS.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
She's a bitter racist POS, period.

Michelle Obama: “For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country”

No, she has never been proud of the greatest nation in human history flaws and all....she has never been proud of the men and women who've died in the name of freedom and capitalism. She's never been proud of the Ivy League education she's been privileged to have.....no, for the first time in her adult life she's proud of America because it voted for a man for nothing other than the color of his skin.

She's a racist POS.

Spoken like a true racist POS.

Upsmule

Road mouth runner, her own words condemn her. Be an ostrich and turn away from reality - no wonder you support her and her ilk. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I'm ok with calling out those in authority over us regardless of the color of their skin or the letter after their name.

I got no respect for anyone that can't be proud of America until it votes for someone solely because of the color of their skin. MLK Jr is weaping in his grave at the anti Americans in the White House today.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
? She makes a lot of speeches about such a wonderful education she received , but neglects to mention why her law license was ordered removed by a court decree .

Upsmule

? She makes a lot of speeches about such a wonderful education she received , but neglects to mention why her law license was ordered removed by a court decree .

​Probably wears it like a badge of honor. In honor of anti-american Marxism. Racist POS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The copy of the court papers are right under her Che Gueverra (sp) t-shirt in her dresser drawers.

UPS Lifer

The legacy of the obama's will be unmasked after this administration is long gone and the stranglehold has been removed. His/her legacy will be similar to Nixon's...

Karma has an awful way of coming back to haunt those who deserve it's wrath.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Michelle Obama: Reject Celebrity Worship
Do as I say, not as I do. Don’t notice me partying with celebrities on taxpayer dime, avoiding the serious scandals besetting my husband.
By the way, the Obamas have another party, a concert scheduled for Wednesday, with Carole King, Gloria Estefan, Billy Joel, Jesse McCartney, Emeli Sandé, James Taylor and Trisha Yearwood at the White House

Upsmule

Michelle Obama: Reject Celebrity Worship
Do as I say, not as I do. Don’t notice me partying with celebrities on taxpayer dime, avoiding the serious scandals besetting my husband.
By the way, the Obamas have another party, a concert scheduled for Wednesday, with Carole King, Gloria Estefan, Billy Joel, Jesse McCartney, Emeli Sandé, James Taylor and Trisha Yearwood at the White House

Birds of a feather flock together. All washed up has beens.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2ro2w05.jpg