millions of americans will be homeless today

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You think children should be homeless? Guess what if children shouldn’t be homeless than neither should their parents

People who do not pay their rent do not deserve to live there. That is simple fact.

The mass delusion of marxists on the left is divorced from reality. It is a sickness in their warped little minds.

refineryworker05

This thread is a great lesson on how we think about collective societal challenges. Should public policy be driven by trying to measure objective reality and craft public policy on that basis or should government policy be based on discussing the behavior of imaginary bad people?
I am serious universally the people who are against helping renters don’t cite data for their opposition, they aren’t even interested in why so many are behind on rent. They just imagine that the renters who are behind are scum/bad people undeserving of help and proceed from there.
You can see in real time them reject information that says otherwise, they really don’t care.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
This thread is a great lesson on how we think about collective societal challenges. Should public policy be driven by trying to measure objective reality and craft public policy on that basis or should government policy be based on discussing the behavior of imaginary bad people?
I am serious universally the people who are against helping renters don’t cite data for their opposition, they aren’t even interested in why so many are behind on rent. They just imagine that the renters who are behind are scum/bad people undeserving of help and proceed from there.
You can see in real time them reject information that says otherwise, they really don’t care.
That's a whole lot of BS to argue why landlords shouldn't be able to enforce the contract they made with their tenant.

refineryworker05

That's a whole lot of BS to argue why landlords shouldn't be able to enforce the contract they made with their tenant.
No it’s not. You can’t wish away 10’s of millions of people all losing their jobs while industries shutting down. You can’t wish away the trump led CDC issuing the eviction moratorium because they knew that would be bad to evict 10’s of millions of tenants. You can’t wish away the delayed unemployment checks for 10’s of millions of people. You can’t wish away the fact that the rent payments have been slow to distribute. This is objective reality. The actual situation and for many republicans especially instead of dealing with that reality. They just invent imaginary bad/scum renters who don’t deserve help. This is an insane way to construct public policy.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
No it’s not. You can’t wish away 10’s of millions of people all losing their jobs while industries shutting down. You can’t wish away the trump led CDC issuing the eviction moratorium because they knew that would be bad to evict 10’s of millions of tenants. You can’t wish away the delayed unemployment checks for 10’s of millions of people. You can’t wish away the fact that the rent payments have been slow to distribute. This is objective reality. The actual situation and for many republicans especially instead of dealing with that reality. They just invent imaginary bad/scum renters who don’t deserve help. This is an insane way to construct public policy.
When you own a house, you can do what you want with it.

But if I own a house, you don't get to tell me what I can do with it.

refineryworker05

You’ll note not one of them will deal with the actual reality of the situation. What do you do during a pandemic when 10’s of millions of people lose their jobs. When whole industries shutdown when all the evidence suggestions creating millions of homeless will make the pandemic worse?

they can’t and won’t answer what the public policy should be to deal with this issue. Well their hero trump said we can’t evict these people.

refineryworker05

They won’t deal with what do you after you issue the eviction moratorium and because so many people are unemployed at once, millions upon millions of people don’t get their unemployment checks for months. These people have only the one time stimulus checks to pay for everything. So what do you do when they fall behind on rent?

refineryworker05

They won’t deal with what do you do when the rent money you but out to deal with the delayed unemployment checks is distributed even slower and reaches even fewer renters. What’s to be done.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’ll note not one of them will deal with the actual reality of the situation. What do you do during a pandemic when 10’s of millions of people lose their jobs. When whole industries shutdown when all the evidence suggestions creating millions of homeless will make the pandemic worse?

they can’t and won’t answer what the public policy should be to deal with this issue. Well their hero trump said we can’t evict these people.
It's quite simple. Democraps never should have forced these people out of a job with shutdowns. It didn't work. It was never going to work.

The objective reality is Democrats caused this and they're happy about it. They want these marxist housing policies and always have.

refineryworker05

Instead they reject these real policy choices and societal issues and just invent scum bag renters who are fleecing landlords with the help of the government. See those renters don’t deserve help. And they just proceed to ignore what’s actually going on.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Instead they reject these real policy choices and societal issues and just invent scum bag renters who are fleecing landlords with the help of the government. See those renters don’t deserve help. And they just proceed to ignore what’s actually going on.
You’re another desperate Dim.
You’re wrong and your argument is baseless. That’s why you stray from point to point because you’re fundamentally wrong!
When you’ve painted yourself into a corner you bring out the “poor little children” card.
Waaahhh!!
You’re a Hood Rat aren’t you?

refineryworker05

It's quite simple. Democraps never should have forced these people out of a job with shutdowns. It didn't work. It was never going to work.

The objective reality is Democrats caused this and they're happy about it. They want these marxist housing policies and always have.
This is fiction. Again the shutdowns were driven by the trump CDC. The shutdowns were to stop the spread of the virus and prevent 2 or 3 million people from dying last year. Those were the estimates. Either way a global pandemic with 2 or 3 million dead will crater the economy anyway. Will decimate industries anyway. So you are just ignoring the actual choices and dealing in delusions.
And my point stands they won’t deal with the actual policy choices the trump administration faced. They deal only in imaginary delusions.

refineryworker05

When you own a house, you can do what you want with it.

But if I own a house, you don't get to tell me what I can do with it.
No you can’t do what you want with it. Seriously these people are dealing in pure delusions. Yes the government, local, state, and federal tells us what yo do with our homes all the time. Hell even HOA’s. I own a home, my local community tells me my plumbing and electrical had to be to code. I have a fire suppression system that was mandated by the county and I get it inspected every year. Hell I can only water my yard only at certain times. I can only put up a certain type of fence in my yard. I can’t rent out my house without following the law. I can’t add a bathroom or a bedroom to my basement without following the law, etc and so on hell the state could take my house and cite imminent domain.
Again these people are dealing in pure delusions. My point stands they simply will refuse to deal with the actual reality based policy choices the trump administration faced during the pandemic.

El Correcto

god is dead
No you can’t do what you want with it. Seriously these people are dealing in pure delusions. Yes the government, local, state, and federal tells us what yo do with our homes all the time. Hell even HOA’s. I own a home, my local community tells me my plumbing and electrical had to be to code. I have a fire suppression system that was mandated by the county and I get it inspected every year. Hell I can only water my yard only at certain times. I can only put up a certain type of fence in my yard. I can’t rent out my house without following the law. I can’t add a bathroom or a bedroom to my basement without following the law, etc and so on hell the state could take my house and cite imminent domain.
Again these people are dealing in pure delusions. My point stands they simply will refuse to deal with the actual reality based policy choices the trump administration faced during the pandemic.
Arent you the uninformed idiot who thinks the healthcare industry is racist because some Harvard marxist radical lied to you and even denied reality and kept pushing the study anyway?

You are a :censored2: just shut the :censored2: up, no one agrees with you and you don’t even know what you are talking about. You are pushing a Marxist universal housing talking point that is anti-private property and anti-individual rights.

Wah wah everyone is too stupid not to sit on their ass for a year paying 0 rent wah wah, wah wah they might get the sniffles if they go to work!!! You fascists can’t just evict people who don’t pay rent!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is fiction. Again the shutdowns were driven by the trump CDC. The shutdowns were to stop the spread of the virus and prevent 2 or 3 million people from dying last year. Those were the estimates. Either way a global pandemic with 2 or 3 million dead will crater the economy anyway. Will decimate industries anyway. So you are just ignoring the actual choices and dealing in delusions.
And my point stands they won’t deal with the actual policy choices the trump administration faced. They deal only in imaginary delusions.

Blah Blah Blah Blah….
No one reads this jibberish.

refineryworker05

Arent you the uninformed idiot who thinks the healthcare industry is racist because some Harvard marxist radical lied to you and even denied reality and kept pushing the study anyway?

You are a * just shut the * up, no one agrees with you and you don’t even know what you are talking about. You are pushing a Marxist universal housing talking point that is anti-private property and anti-individual rights.

Wah wah everyone is too stupid not to sit on their ass for a year paying 0 rent wah wah, wah wah they might get the sniffles if they go to work!!! You fascists can’t just evict people who don’t pay rent!!
Lol

refineryworker05

These posters are proving my point. They will not deal with actual policy choices the trump administration faced when it decided on the eviction moratorium. They won’t deal with unemployment checks being delayed for millions. They won’t deal with the rent checks being distributed very slowly. They simply deal with delusions and imaginary scum bag renters.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
These posters are proving my point. They will not deal with actual policy choices the trump administration faced when it decided on the eviction moratorium. They won’t deal with unemployment checks being delayed for millions. They won’t deal with the rent checks being distributed very slowly. They simply deal with delusions and imaginary scum bag renters.
1628269491798.png