Missing Scan.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Hello I just recently started (day 5) and was wondering how do you miss a scan? I honestly thought the only way you could complete a stop was by scanning the package(s) lol. I was told that I was missing a scan for a certain package and I don’t know how tf I did that.

JJinVA

You may have scanned a duplicate label and instead of selecting the DupLabel softkey, you selected Rescan?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hello I just recently started (day 5) and was wondering how do you miss a scan? I honestly thought the only way you could complete a stop was by scanning the package(s) lol. I was told that I was missing a scan for a certain package and I don’t know how tf I did that.
careful at the bulk stops rookie , make sure have everything scanned..
🧔✊

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
You may have scanned a duplicate label and instead of selecting the DupLabel softkey, you selected Rescan?
Honestly I have no idea what I did lol. They just showed me the tracking info and the package was last updated “on Route”. They also told me they’d call the customer.

JJinVA

Honestly I have no idea what I did lol. They just showed me the tracking info and the package was last updated “on Route”. They also told me they’d call the customer.

If you dont know what you did then Id agree with Mech that you might have hit Details>>NotFound and then big arrow up which removes it from your board. I havent done that one on accident yet but I have put things into prerecord on accident and didnt stop complete them until I got back to the center and realized it was in there. Whoops

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
If you dont know what you did then Id agree with Mech that you might have hit Details>>NotFound and then big arrow up which removes it from your board. I havent done that one on accident yet but I have put things into prerecord on accident and didnt stop complete them until I got back to the center and realized it was in there. Whoops
Oh. Could it get me written up or disqualified?

JJinVA

Oh. Could it get me written up or disqualified?

Are you kidding me? That can get you thrown into Gitmo homeboy!

Na Im just kiddin. No idea. My center would probably just call me an idiot but your center might be different. Maybe a warning letter from a supe out to make a name for themselves...

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN

Na Im just kiddin. No idea. My center would probably just call me an idiot but your center might be different. Maybe a warning letter from a supe out to make a name for themselves...
Well I told that supervisor sorry and she told me “no problem just remember you have to do it”. I’m just wondering if the head honcho finds out Will he cut off my head lol.

JJinVA

Well I told that supervisor sorry and she told me “no problem just remember you have to do it”. I’m just wondering if the head honcho finds out Will he cut off my head lol.

Doubt it just dont make a habit of it. Try to pay more attention to what youre doing instead of rushing. I know youre eager to impress since youre new. We all were.

DRporch

Unlikely He cares as long as it’s not a repeated issue. I scan over 1000 pieces a day. I miss packages more often then most nothing other every has happened to me

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I’m going to arrest this thought train before it runs away as well… No you have nothing to worry about for missing a scan on a package. I brought back dozens of missed business resis etc and qualified. Don’t let this or anything else stress you to the point of distraction and getting into an accident... that will guarantee you the street

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Missed scans are definitely a flavor of the month right now.

ouanling

He’s a rookie he doesn’t know anything yet..he prob hit not found.
🧔✊

This job requires almost no intellect, i don't understand why in every thread you try to dismiss people because they have less than 30 years.

Forest gump could do this job correctly after a week.