Missing Scan.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
This job requires almost no intellect, i don't understand why in every thread you try to dismiss people because they have less than 30 years.

Forest gump could do this job correctly after a week.
You would be surprised. We had a guy that prerecorded dozens of stops when he thought they were getting stop completed, then he couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t clock out of his board at the end of the night.

OP, did you prerecord the package and not stop complete it?

Couldn’t this just be one of those packages that they said was “loaded onto car” but never existed on said car in the first place? They’re always telling me “it says LOADED TO CAR!” And I say, “I DELIVER WHATEVER IS IN MY TRUCK.”

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
You would be surprised. We had a guy that prerecorded dozens of stops when he thought they were getting stop completed, then he couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t clock out of his board at the end of the night.

OP, did you prerecord the package and not stop complete it?
Oh nothing like getting in my first post of the day,and it’s a little off-topic treason...

My first day at UPS ever as a kid, driver helper. My very first delivery, the driver gives me about 30 stops on the handtruck and pre-record them on my board. It was an apartment building, just my floor by floor releasing them but I forgot exactly what I did… Anyway they didn’t get sheeted or stop completed just cleared off the pre-record list :-)

That man had a fun time that day, Although looking back, I’m not sure I would do the same thing with a brand new helper. Especially now knowing him years later driving with him, he does make naïvely positive assumptions about people’s intelligence levels and has no problem doling out responsibility to aforementioned