Mueller report

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Mueller could not remember any detailin the report but people who did not remember small detail got prosecuted

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s been pointed out over and over: the president is a special case.

Being honest, if he weren’t the president and could have been charged, it wouldn’t have been two years.
And if he had not been elected, none would have investigated and the country would have a DOW in the 4 digits and in another major recession.

Staydryitsraining

Are you playing dumb?

It’s been pointed out over and over: the president is a special case.

Being honest, if he weren’t the president and could have been charged, it wouldn’t have been two years.
A prosecutor doesn't prove innocence. There isnt an argument against that, him being a president or not. The entire bases of the investigation was a lie. Every piece of evidence points to the fact that a huge effort was put in place to stop him and make sure Hilary won. I'll put this in prospective, the world was supposed to end if he won, the stock market was going to crash, no leaders would take him serious, we would go into a nuclear winter, everything bad was going to happen. None of it worked. If you think any of this would have happen if he lost your an idiot. This is the back up plan if he some how won.

bbsam

Staff member
And if he had not been elected, none would have investigated and the country would have a DOW in the 4 digits and in another major recession.
I can at least respect your honesty now that it finally showed up.

It’s not that Trump is good for the country or a decent human being. Its good for your finances. That’s a lot more than most Trump supporters ever come close to admitting.

bbsam

Staff member
A prosecutor doesn't prove innocence. There isnt an argument against that, him being a president or not. The entire bases of the investigation was a lie. Every piece of evidence points to the fact that a huge effort was put in place to stop him and make sure Hilary won. I'll put this in prospective, the world was supposed to end if he won, the stock market was going to crash, no leaders would take him serious, we would go into a nuclear winter, everything bad was going to happen. None of it worked. If you think any of this would have happen if he lost your an idiot. This is the back up plan if he some how won.
Wrong. But I applaud you on recitation of right wing news commentary.

Box Ox

A prosecutor doesn't prove innocence.

Neither does a defense attorney, really. Which is why the opposite of being found "guilty" of a charge in a criminal court is "not guilty" rather than "innocent." It's not a sure thing that you didn't do what you're being charged for. But there's not enough evidence to prove that you did.

Which is exactly how the system should work. Even if somebody looks guilty as :censored2:, the evidence has to support it as fact. And that's why the hard left Democrats are going to have a terrible time if they continue to go after Trump into the 2020 election season.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looked to me like raw material for Democratic campaign ads featuring the president claiming the report totally exonerated him juxtaposed with Mueller insisting that was not the case.

Or perhaps the exoneration on obstructing justice vs Mueller’s assertion that the president could indeed be charged once he leaves office.

I can at least respect your honesty now that it finally showed up.

It’s not that Trump is good for the country or a decent human being. Its good for your finances. That’s a lot more than most Trump supporters ever come close to admitting.
You seem to have missed the point that no one in the Dept of Justice has the authority to exonerate anyone ...
not even the US Attorney General which is where Mueller gets his authority.