Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

wilberforce15

it was presented word for word earlier in this thread. You can be as unimpressed as you wish,Carry On
It was not presented word for word. You never heard the original words, so you can't say if it was word for word.

The only thing we know is that the FBI agent said so.

All of the quotes could be completely invented, and you would never know.

wilberforce15

i'm certain of how you will react. the confession was posted and you brushed it off . Enjoy your conspiracies
The government said he confessed. There is no universe in which that counts as evidence. Your entire proof is that the government said so.

I would be happy to change my mind. There is no security risk for them releasing the video that they have of the exterior of the house. We all know it exists. The cameras are visible from the street. Nothing is compromised. They just need to click the "share" button.

They can nip this in the bud in one minute. They chose not to.

wilberforce15

I am 100% convinced that my neighbor had an Amazon package stolen. She is not reliable at all. I don't trust her about anything. But she posted video of the package being stolen, by the guy who jumped back into the Amazon truck and drove away.

An amazing thing happened. I suddenly believed somebody that I don't like and don't generally believe. That's because she gave evidence.

newolddude

i'm certain of how you will react. the confession was posted and you brushed it off . Enjoy your conspiracies
The constant in Republican theories are other people's genitalia and/or exit holes.

-child molestation and cannibalism rings run out of pizza parlor basements
-teens identifying as cats and using litter boxes at schools
-Paul Pelosi is gay

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The government said he confessed. There is no universe in which that counts as evidence. Your entire proof is that the government said so.

I would be happy to change my mind. There is no security risk for them releasing the video that they have of the exterior of the house. We all know it exists. The cameras are visible from the street. Nothing is compromised. They just need to click the "share" button.

They can nip this in the bud in one minute. They chose not to.
Some things are held as evidence for the trial,and video footage would certainly be considered evidence. Releasing these things can be detrimental for the prosecution. They are far more worried about the trial than what some Right Wing Conspiracy theorists think

wilberforce15

Some things are held as evidence for the trial,and video footage would certainly be considered evidence. Releasing these things can be detrimental for the prosecution. They are far more worried about the trial than what some Right Wing Conspiracy theorists think
That's great. So do you want to take my bet that there will be no trial? And that we will never get this video?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
congratulations to the literally zero Republicans who are denouncing their colleagues for lying and joking about an 82-year-old man being beaten with a hammer. These cowards are a real class act,there is literally no bottom of the Republican Barrel

wilberforce15

congratulations to the literally zero Republicans who are denouncing their colleagues for lying and joking about an 82-year-old man being beaten with a hammer. These cowards are a real class act,there is literally no bottom of the Republican Barrel
Not a single person laughed about his injuries. The joke was about the lack of security.

wilberforce15

1667063576889.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pot calling the kettle black

oldngray

nowhere special
David DePape, the illegal immigrant from Canada accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's multimillion-dollar San Francisco home last week and assaulting her husband with a hammer, pleaded not guilty in court at an arraignment on a slew of felony charges Tuesday.

Appearing in person, the 42-year-old DePape was seen wearing a cast on his arm, orange jail jumpsuit and coronavirus face mask during his arraignment around 1:45 p.m. local time. Public defender Adam Lipson later said his client had sustained a dislocated shoulder.