Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

Box Ox

David DePape, the illegal immigrant from Canada accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's multimillion-dollar San Francisco home last week and assaulting her husband with a hammer, pleaded not guilty in court at an arraignment on a slew of felony charges Tuesday.

Appearing in person, the 42-year-old DePape was seen wearing a cast on his arm, orange jail jumpsuit and coronavirus face mask during his arraignment around 1:45 p.m. local time. Public defender Adam Lipson later said his client had sustained a dislocated shoulder.

"Jenkins revealed during her news briefing that DePape arrived with at least two hammers and other kidnapping supplies, including zip ties."

At least two hammers? Was he dual wielding them? Using one to break in and one for combat? One for throwing and one for close in work? Just wanted to have a backup hammer? Could there be additional mystery hammers or a multiple hammer launcher involved?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"Jenkins revealed during her news briefing that DePape arrived with at least two hammers and other kidnapping supplies, including zip ties."

At least two hammers? Was he dual wielding them? Using one to break in and one for combat? One for throwing and one for close in work? Just wanted to have a backup hammer? Could there be additional mystery hammers or a multiple hammer launcher involved?
Lmao

wilberforce15

David DePape, the illegal immigrant from Canada accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's multimillion-dollar San Francisco home last week and assaulting her husband with a hammer, pleaded not guilty in court at an arraignment on a slew of felony charges Tuesday.

Appearing in person, the 42-year-old DePape was seen wearing a cast on his arm, orange jail jumpsuit and coronavirus face mask during his arraignment around 1:45 p.m. local time. Public defender Adam Lipson later said his client had sustained a dislocated shoulder.
Now it might just get interesting

vantexan

Because the narrative is being used for political purposes that affect me. We all have a right to know if the house of the speaker of the house was attacked and how.

If they want to cease using it for any political purposes, then I suppose they don't have to share it with me. That's cool.

But you can't keep all direct evidence under wraps, and then go on public tirades.
They can certainly not talk about an ongoing investigation. You immediately went to a cover-up because they didn't immediately release all known info.

vantexan

Are you okay with the government arresting you, summarizing your words in their own words, and hiding all evidence from the public? So that the public would never hear from you or see the actual evidence?
I'm perfectly fine with the police doing a thorough investigation before releasing important aspects of that investigation. Jumping ahead and getting it wrong would be a basis for dismissing charges.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats made this political from the moment they heard about it. They used it as a way to attack every Republican in the country from the very beginning.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes, that's funny and ironic

To be taken out by a Canadian illegal immigrant hemp jewelry maker in San Francisco is worth laughing at. Not the injury itself.
I find it deeply disturbing you see any humor at all in an 82 year old man suffering a skull fracture after being attacked in his home

wilberforce15

I find it deeply disturbing you see any humor at all in an 82 year old man suffering a skull fracture after being attacked in his home
I did not find humor in that. I find humorous that it was done by a type of people that he is notorious for supporting and being like.

I like when a man who defends pitbulls gets mauled by a pitbull.

wilberforce15

The Pelosis helped make San Francisco the destination location for all mentally ill people in america.

They defend illegal immigrants and illegal immigrant crime with every fiber of their being.

They love hippies and weirdos and cast-offs and the oppressed.

And yes, it is funny and worth laughing at when one of the depressed psychotic hippie weirdo who loves hemp and is an illegal immigrant hurts them.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What is really funny is that Pelosi had the police come to their house when they want social workers to come to your house. What is funny is that they are on the criminals side when they are attacking you but not on the criminals side when attacking them. What is funny is Pelosi is for no cash bail bond because it is racist when the crime is against you but when the crime is against them the criminal is still in jail with no bail bond. Isn’t that funny how that works?

Last edited:

Box Ox

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said Friday that officers observed both Pelosi and the suspect holding a hammer, and then "the suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it."

We should all take note of how the situation unfolded and remember to not loosen our grip on any hammers we’re struggling for control of right after we’ve opened the front door for the police. That’s very unfortunate timing.

Hold onto that hammer for another second or two so the cops can break it up folks.