Need Help

AJGaur2

Doing a double today and needed more rest but wasn’t allowed to come in a little late. Is it possible for me to leave early?

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Doing a double today and needed more rest but wasn’t allowed to come in a little late. Is it possible for me to leave early, and if so how should I? I’ve been here for about 3 weeks now if that matters.
Maybe tell your supervisor 🤔 or pretend to fall asleep on the belt lol

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
But back in the day I didn't have to cover for coworkers who were on their phone all the time, when they should be working.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I told them but it doesn’t seem like she is allowing anything, which is the reason why i’m here. I’m trying to work through it but it if I can’t make it through the night I’ll let them know.

10E0F378-EFF0-4461-92E9-B03720C95089.jpeg

How about if I give you a good job
Will that help you get through your shift

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@BadIdeaGuy help this guy out.
If they don't have the drive, they don't have the drive...

@AJGaur2 you can do this, but you've got to want it.
You'll forget how little sleep you got in less than a week. Your bank account will not.

If you're willing to hustle, you can make as much in a day as the average unloader makes in a week.

OT is where the money is at. I'd much sooner work 20 hours in a day, than 20 in a week.

You got this. Go grab a Mountain dew out of the vending machine, and pace yourself. It's not impossible, and you'll be glad you did it, later.