New APT sheeting method

Sixth Punch Sense

New diad training has us sheeting apartments as a bulk stop if it's to one location. I have two large complexes and the last two days had a very similar stop count. Day one did the new method was over by .18 next day did the old method and was over by .38.

Curious if anyone else had a similar experience and if the company is adding time allowance for apartments.

Yes I know the union doesn't recognize the numbers, I just like to stay off the radar.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I have also been trying to compare but our days have been pretty sporadic it seems. Super high volume on Wed and Thurs, so my area is very condensed, and air has been late almost 50 percent of the time so I have two trips in there.
Also with that if our air is late our sort #s throw the +/- off...
So in short, I have zero conclusions.

Thebrownblob

New diad training has us sheeting apartments as a bulk stop if it's to one location. I have two large complexes and the last two days had a very similar stop count. Day one did the new method was over by .18 next day did the old method and was over by .38.

Curious if anyone else had a similar experience and if the company is adding time allowance for apartments.

Yes I know the union doesn't recognize the numbers, I just like to stay off the radar.
True the union does not recognize them, but even better I don’t recognize them. I never look. And I’m in a bonus center..

542thruNthru

Um, hasn't it always been the method to pre-record everything and get one signature if delivering to the office of mail room.

I'm not understanding what you mean.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

New? It's been that way always unless you are padding stops.

Numbers? Get ojs'ed, do the same normal job, yes, you will run over but who cares?

10:30 resi

PXL_20241001_132131194.jpg
PXL_20241001_132452805.jpg
PXL_20241001_132508308.jpg
PXL_20241001_132531439.jpg
PXL_20241001_132552472.jpg
PXL_20241001_132601861.jpg
PXL_20241001_132617020.jpg
PXL_20241001_132634079.jpg

What numbers?

nWo

The college dorms here have a mail room and we drop everything to the employees there and they figure out the rest. They don't want a bunch of greasy old men walking around the dorms