New APT sheeting method

Thebrownblob

I don't know how they get away with that
1729436089424.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Used to be 1 stop per locker. Looks like they've changed it but at the same time. The stop count don't matter. Used to be 10-15 stops and hour for apartments. Now with lockers you're doing 20-25 and hour. Think they just say "Oh hey good job go home early every day for the next 5 years." Nope they fill that truck up more and cut a route.
These bonus guys will speed it up. They are ripping off the company by running-gunning!

pkgdriver

Padding stops is usually only an issue for a bonus center. Otherwise who cares?
Yep usually.
Was not a bonus center but had three times in my career where this type of padding was an issue.
The first one 89-90. One onroad was instructing his drivers that had condos/apts(quite a few) to drop once and take credit for all stops. One or both of the other onroads threw him under the bus I believe. Security/LP was in for a day or two. No brothers lost any days over it but the onroad was no longer around. When your group is running under quite a bit you get lots of pats on the back and leftover doughnuts that @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U brought the Center/Business manager.

Yep usually.
Was not a bonus center but had three times in my career where this type of padding was an issue.
The first one 89-90. One onroad was instructing his drivers that had condos/apts(quite a few) to drop once and take credit for all stops. One or both of the other onroads threw him under the bus I believe. Security/LP was in for a day or two. No brothers lost any days over it but the onroad was no longer around. When your group is running under quite a bit you get lots of pats on the back and leftover doughnuts that @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U brought the Center/Business manager.
Post reported

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Local practice has been to sheet lockers individually and open rooms as a combined stop. At least one steward have been given the reason is for handling lost package claims: The individual apartment number would be looked at for a lost stolen package to a secured locker, the parcel room itself would be scrutinized if there is nothing else separating the packages.
Ultimately (in this specific building and local) This is just a piece of diad training I would ignore. Just like the one a few years back that said the cosignee must be home to deliver to an apartment front door.
And eventually the sun rotates to a spot sometime in the future where somebody dumb enough to attempt discipline with regards to improperly servicing apartment customers will end up with a pissed off driver who drops anchor for the rest of the districts entire combined little management careers over something that was ultimately meaningless.

Last edited:

Brown Down

Banned
here we have a few apt complexes that everything goes straight to the office(no lockers) its a single stop or combined into one.
lockers are considered induvidual as you have to input extra info and deal with them. SHeeted as left at locker as well. Not sure how amazon lockers work around here as i've never seen them done.