New APT sheeting method

542thruNthru

Maybe he shoulda asked what supplement the apartment complex was under?
real-funny-wiseass-victor-sullivan.gif

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
New? It's been that way always unless you are padding stops.

Numbers? Get ojs'ed, do the same normal job, yes, you will run over but who cares?
Not true in the past when you prerecorded it was individual stops that were redirected to the office if needed. They were still counted as individual stops.

Coldworld

I have also been trying to compare but our days have been pretty sporadic it seems. Super high volume on Wed and Thurs, so my area is very condensed, and air has been late almost 50 percent of the time so I have two trips in there.
Also with that if our air is late our sort #s throw the +/- off...
So in short, I have zero conclusions.
They don't care about late air anymore??? Damn, at one time that was the most important thing we did all day was to get nda off in time.

Coldworld

And then the OMS sends 57 messages, “why did you deliver 1 Apricot to 37 Peach? Customer cannot locate please advise”. :censored2:ing UPS sucks.
It truly is amazing how they can over supe
Not true in the past when you prerecorded it was individual stops that were redirected to the office if needed. They were still counted as individual stops.
as long as you went to the individual apt first to see if they were home and leave a notice that you left cute package at the office. Always hated it when I went to 10 individual apts then took them all to the office and they shut down for the day or went to lunch early or late.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
They don't care about late air anymore??? Damn, at one time that was the most important thing we did all day was to get nda off in time.
Our airplane is rarely in time, especially in the winter. Usually lands around 9:00 to 9:30, 20 minutes unload, 20 minute trip back to center. So if it doesnt land by 8:55, we gone.
If it's late, we are instructed to sheet as "other" for reason.