New forum - Likes/dislikes

oldngray

nowhere special
who sucks.gif

MattWServices

The Help
7.61 at 400x400- results in a broken link.
101464aC8oROvj.gif
What's the actual URL of the image you are trying to post? The URL I can see in your post returns a 404, so there is no gif file there

Code:
https://imagehost7.online-image-editor.com/oie_upload/images/OIE_2019NOV_26237421_88941756/101464aC8oROvj.gif

1591804587163.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I found this thread a little late...

My perspective. @rod & @Wally need help and not just on the BrownCafe. :surprised::wink-very:

And... When @Indecisi0n "not a good mod" starts another thread please let me know so I can delete it right away. :raspberry-tounge:

In all honesty, members helping members here is a good thing. Complaining or adjusting to change is normal and takes some time. This has happened b4, and it will happen again.

@cheryl works really hard and appreciates your input. After 20 years you would think it gets easier, it doesn't. This time however she had some outstanding help with @MattWServices doing this big update.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

My perspective. @rod & @Wally need help and not just on the BrownCafe. :surprised::wink-very:

And... When @Indecisi0n "not a good mod" starts another thread please let me know so I can delete it right away. :raspberry-tounge:

In all honesty, members helping members here is a good thing. Complaining or adjusting to change is normal and takes some time. This has happened b4, and it will happen again.

@cheryl works really hard and appreciates your input. After 20 years you would think it gets easier, it doesn't. This time however she had some outstanding help with @MattWServices doing this big update.
I was describing some problems I have been experiencing and I get bashed for it? I'm telling Mom! Lol

Seriously, maybe a on topic thread with bug/problem/issues?

rod

Retired 23 years
akakakak

I still don't like it :-)