New Video! Save your money!

Thank you brother!
No thank you. And I hope some people actually watch us and learn a few things.

The only things that I would have added to your video.. which is not my place but I'll say it anyways.
You need to save that money in case you get workman's comp or disability because they do not make those payments fast so if you're living on the edge you could really be hurting.

And the other thing I would add is to make sure you have money in your 401k because he's pensions or not what they used to be and if you want to get out of this place you're going to need that money.

Thanks again for all your good videos I can't wait to see your next one

P.S.
Throw a couple good hot looking chicks in the next video 😆

RoswellHub

The only things that I would have added to your video.. which is not my place but I'll say it anyways.
You need to save that money in case you get workman's comp or disability because they do not make those payments fast so if you're living on the edge you could really be hurting.

And the other thing I would add is to make sure you have money in your 401k because he's pensions or not what they used to be and if you want to get out of this place you're going to need that money.

P.S.
Thank you! I can always do a part 2 and add those things. I appreciate the feedback!

Thank you! I can always do a part 2 and add those things. I appreciate the feedback!
You put on good educational show that's also entertaining. I don't want to overstep my bounds Tell you how to run your show.

I just really hope everyone watches this

I see far too many $70,000 vehicles in our parking lot and those are also the same people that cannot afford to put any money in their 401k plan

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You put on good educational show that's also entertaining. I don't want to overstep my bounds Tell you how to run your show.

I just really hope everyone watches this

I see far too many $70,000 vehicles in our parking lot and those are also the same people that cannot afford to put any money in their 401k plan
Settle down Steven Spielberg.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm being serious One of the drivers has a brand new K2 pickup truck and I'm sure he paid over 80 grand for it
No, he probably paid a few grand and will be indentured to thousand dollar payments every month for the next 80 months or until he decides to trade it in for a $25k depreciation hit.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

P.S.
I got my workman comp payments in two weeks. Maybe I lucked out idk but I annoy the hell out of the claim lady so