New Video! Scary Vibe of a Potential Strike

RangerMan06

No, It couldn’t be, and most don’t want it to be. Most people want that overtime to 1 degree or another.
Again, almost every single driver, who ever complained about long hours in package car went to Feeders and wants to work as many hours as possible.

I disagree. More routes can be run, volume can be floated. WILL it be, probably not as long as we have weak union leadership. Most drivers don't mind a 9 hour day but more than that is simply not true. We'd rather be home with family.
Maybe true about feeder for the small minority that gets the opportunity

Thebrownblob

I disagree. More routes can be run, volume can be floated. WILL it be, probably not as long as we have weak union leadership. Most drivers don't mind a 9 hour day but more than that is simply not true. We'd rather be home with family.
Maybe true about feeder for the small minority that gets the opportunity
Depends on where you are about the small minority. Where I am they take dozens of drivers to Feeders yearly. Every single one of them fights to get MORE hours. Including the ones who said working overtime was destroying their family life when they were in package 😂.
Most of them tell me working 12 in feeders is like working an eight in package. More power to them if that’s what they want.

Thebrownblob

You are an obvious newbie that has never held an elected position with the Union.

And you have been on BrownCafe for a month.

Pfft....
Interesting he thinks everything we’ve heard that was tentatively agreed to is terrible.

Every single other person I have talk to were extremely pleased at the progress up to that point.