New Video! Scary Vibe of a Potential Strike

Thebrownblob

You don't even know what you're voting no on.

A contract has not been presented to us yet

@Thebrownblob please help me out here because I'm getting a giant headache
What has he seen enough of?
I disagree! SOB just wants to make a deal. He's scared to death of a strike as well... depleting the strike fund.

I ask you, what would happen if UPS barely broke even these last 5 years? They would cut our pay without a doubt.
We made 16 billion in profit!!!! and probably wasted another 20 billion! They can afford BIG raises. Anything less than$5 an hour day one is a no vote.
Yawn.

Thebrownblob

He hasn't done :censored2: in my opinion.

No end to excessive overtime and minimal raises. Big whooopti doo
Overtime is part of the job, get over it. Sounds like we got an agreement to end forced sixth day. That’s a pretty big deal. Our contract already affords us penalties for violating 9.5. And it sounds like some of those are going to get even stricter.

RangerMan06

Overtime is part of the job, get over it. Sounds like we got an agreement to end forced sixth day. That’s a pretty big deal. Our contract already affords us penalties for violating 9.5. And it sounds like some of those are going to get even stricter.

Overtime Doesn't have to be part of the job.

Thebrownblob

Overtime Doesn't have to be part of the job.
Yeah, it does, and always we will be. This is not a 9 AM to 5 PM job.
Our union has put some restrictions and penalties on excessive overtime, but overtime will continue to happen.
Naturally complainers like yourself end up going to Feeders and want to work 12 hours a day. Feeders does not have 9.5 protection or eight hour days.

RangerMan06

Yeah, it does, and always we will be. This is not a 9 AM to 5 PM job.
Our union has put some restrictions and penalties on excessive overtime, but overtime will continue to happen.
Naturally complainers like yourself end up going to Feeders and want to work 12 hours a day. Feeders does not have 9.5 protection or eight hour days.

I disagree. It could absolutely be a 9 to 5 job

Thebrownblob

I disagree. It could absolutely be a 9 to 5 job
No, It couldn’t be, and most don’t want it to be. Most people want that overtime to 1 degree or another.
Again, almost every single driver, who ever complained about long hours in package car went to Feeders and wants to work as many hours as possible.