New Video! Scary Vibe of a Potential Strike

pkgdriver

Yea
C7500463-CDA5-4B05-8521-AB1642400602.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Did you not read all the other important language games that we have gotten?
You vote however you want but I will tell you the same thing that I tell everyone else take your emotions out of it and look at the merit of the contract.

In a perfect world every Union Member would get the same improvements..Same hourly scale and raises, Same Pension benefits and Health and Welfare coverages, active and retired.

Inside Union Politics and Corruption has destroyed the whole notion of Solidarity, now it is every man for himself...Too Hades with the rest...

At least try to act like a Union for once, sorry fact that most of our membership are spoiled and too scared to stand up for the little guys..in other words from the past: "Being a Real Teamster" (meaning anybody not in the "Good Old Boys" circle is expendable or not worth the bother...

I am not naive enough to expect O'Brien will be able to correct all of the concessions and injustices from the past, if he gets this one through ... He has a mandate already ...Whether we go on strike or not he will be a major player in the future...

In a perfect world every Union Member would get the same improvements..Same hourly scale and raises, Same Pension benefits and Health and Welfare coverages, active and retired.

Inside Union Politics and Corruption has destroyed the whole notion of Solidarity, now it is every man for himself...Too Hades with the rest...

At least try to act like a Union for once, sorry fact that most of our membership are spoiled and too scared to stand up for the little guys..in other words from the past: "Being a Real Teamster" (meaning anybody not in the "Good Old Boys" circle is expendable or not worth the bother...

I am not naive enough to expect O'Brien will be able to correct all of the concessions and injustices from the past, if he gets this one through ... He has a mandate already ...Whether we go on strike or not he will be a major player in the future...
In my opinion he's done pretty good so far, let's see what happens