New vote no page ADMIN

5habits100

I'm sure our committee will continue to reach agreement on the proposals we were negotiating when we had the contract implemented. A few of the important issues were Full Time jobs. We have about 7300 part time jobs and only 900 full time at the air hub. There are many jobs that can be made full time and we could have reached agreement until the IBT imposed the contract. Other issues were seniority, safety, overtime, discipline,etc.
That should have been addressed in the grievance procedure since they were already in the CBA. But then you would know that since you were at the table in Florida.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The vibe in this thread is slowly but surely morphing into the vibe I remember on the Facebook page. Lame.
That's what they want.
That's why they won't answer the pertinent questions.
They hope everybody tires, fades away and forgets all that has happened before the General Election next summer.

We must remember and say no to the status quo.

5habits100

Or maybe they know some have their minds made up so no matter what is said the other theys won't change their minds and come up with something else to say.

Maybe they are smarter than they get credit for.

Maybe they won't be pulled into something they don't want to be.

I'm sure our committee will continue to reach agreement on the proposals we were negotiating when we had the contract implemented. A few of the important issues were Full Time jobs. We have about 7300 part time jobs and only 900 full time at the air hub. There are many jobs that can be made full time and we could have reached agreement until the IBT imposed the contract. Other issues were seniority, safety, overtime, discipline,etc.
How about those cell phones. Did you get those?

image.jpg
This does not matter.

You never consider the wants of those who won't even be bothered to vote.
Shouldn't you go have a Koch brothers and a smile or something?