New vote no page ADMIN

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That was a direct quote from management........there are days they instruct commercial route drivers to blow off there pickups.......the sales guys are furious that all these customers are calling them
I wish I was joking it is embarrassing being the face of a company that doesn't care
So your interpretation of a rogue local management team that is now suddenly the face of a new company wide corporate strategy?

Try again, nobody's buying it.

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I would appreciate it if you guys would discuss the issues and stop the personal attacks.

From our house rules:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site.

ezmoney5150

This is how our system works.

And what were they stopping you from getting in the new contract that was so damn important that you could wait a few more months?

Let's see. 70 cents an hour, and don't tell me I got a retro check. That's without interest. A cut in my Teamcare deductable, prescription savings. Do I need to go on?

ezmoney5150

Of course you do. You probably didn't take any concessions.

Concession? I panicked and had to look in my contract. Whew! I thought something changed when I wasn't looking. Nope still the same raises70,70,70,80 and 1.00. Did spellchecker mess up? I thought you said concession.

hyena

Concession? I panicked and had to look in my contract. Whew! I thought something changed when I wasn't looking. Nope still the same raises70,70,70,80 and 1.00. Did spellchecker mess up? I thought you said concession.
Healthcare is what I was referring to

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Let's see. 70 cents an hour, and don't tell me I got a retro check. That's without interest. A cut in my Teamcare deductable, prescription savings. Do I need to go on?
That's nice.

At least we all know how many pieces of silver it takes for you to sell your brothers out.

And by the way, my insurance got worse and more expensive.

But hey, you did pretty well for yourself.

Too bad you just had to sell out your brothers and sisters to get it.