New Year’s Eve working

Mdet

Hi my question i herd from the center manager that we have to come in a work.Is this a paid holiday or is it time and half? I remember in the past we didn’t have to come in at all.

GenericUsername

Hi my question i herd from the center manager that we have to come in a work.Is this a paid holiday or is it time and half? I remember in the past we didn’t have to come in at all.
We have no idea where you work or what contract you're under. Talk to your steward instead of coming to internet strangers who are just going to make fun of you for not doing the above.

PT Car Washer

A lot depends on your job classification. Air drivers who are forced in are paid straight time. Told the car washers they were air support and paid straight time. Delivery drivers were paid double time.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It's been a working holiday for decades.
Forced in from the bottom up.

542thruNthru

All I want to do is spend time with my family and they are taking that from me !
is this Russia !
giphy-55.gif

Boxjockey82

Air delivery only. Why are people saying it's a working Holiday like Columbus or Veterans Day?
Cuz those are holidays we work on but dont observe. Working holiday means a holiday the company observes but some still work. Get paid holiday pay but if you work you also get time and a half depending on your local.