No masks and no VX

rickyb

Indeed. Maybe 25 out of every 500 (5%) of them would burn and loot your town if they're following the fiery but mostly peaceful model. CNN and MSNBC would understand. It's not just a sympathetic ideological ally type thing that's been going on.
I read the article which crunched the numbers i think it was 1%

wilberforce15

Yes, of coarse.
The facts of confirmed numbers coming from John Hopkins is most certainly false.
Hilarious.
The confirmed number is the correct number of confirmed cases.

But we know for 100% fact that it is NOT the number of Rona cases. It's the one number that we know is false as a measure of how many people had it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

But we know for 100% fact that it is NOT the number of Rona cases. It's the one number that we know is false as a measure of how many people had it.
No sheet Dick Tracy
If we're all into estimating the cases then we must be into estimating the number of deaths.

Last edited:

rickyb

What article?
somewhere on this forum. some journalists crunched the numbers and they are mostly non violent. i dont care anyways, if ppl dont protest things are going to hell regardless of it being violent or not. so pick your poison.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How can someone take all this seriously.
On one hand you have hacks demanding that one inject themselves with a possible cure.
( that does have some serious side effects )
If some one declines the shot , then these same hacks want to make these people second class citizens.
For an illness that one must be tested to prove that they have it.

Box Ox

No sheet Dick Tracy

You've spent the last several pages of this thread insisting that confirmed cases are the actual number of cases and now you're "no sheet Dick Tracy"ing people like it was obvious to you all along that what you were saying isn't true?

Box Ox

I read the article which crunched the numbers i think it was 1%
What article?
somewhere on this forum. some journalists crunched the numbers and they are mostly non violent.

Uh huh.

You do realize that over 50% of protestors would have to be violent to not be considered mostly non-violent, yes? Way to lower the bar to the floor for yourself and then jump over it. :)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I won’t laugh at people’s kids dying but that isn’t a healthy little girl and her parents aren’t healthy either. Obesity is a comorbidity.

Perfectly healthy did get a guilty chuckle out of me though. When is obese considered healthy?
Didn't you know?

cosmo-fat-shaming-covers.jpg